The GTN 650 / 750 Trainer includes:
• Simulated multi-touch and drag interface – allows you to interact with the system, graphically edit flight plans and much more
• Garmin SafeTaxi – allows you to view detailed airport information on the moving map
• Garmin FliteCharts – allows you to view published approach charts
• High resolution worldwide terrain maps and aviation databases
• High resolution obstacle databases including powerline alerting
• Simulated interfaces and data including:
Garmin GDL 88 ADS-B and TCAS Traffic with TargetTrend™ Relative Motion
Garmin GDL 88 FIS-B Weather
Garmin GDL 69 with SiriusXM Weather
Garmin GWX 70 Weather Radar
L-3 Avionics WX-500 Stormscope Lightning Detection
Garmin GMA Series Audio Panel Control
Garmin GTX Series Mode S Transponder Simulation
* Notes: The GTN 650 / 750 Trainer runs on Apple iPad 2 and newer. Supports 32 and 64-Bit Devices.
* This app contains simulated data and does not receive data from or interact with real Garmin avionics. This app should not be used for actual navigation purposes.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Added support for:
• Enroute Vertical Navigation
• Along-track offsets in the flight plan
• New coordinate systems
• QWERTY and ABC keyboard formats
• Additional FIS-B products
Updated NEXRAD "No Coverage" overlay to be semi-transparent.
Updated the Fuel Planning and Trip Planning utility pages to use present position along the active leg.
Visual approach guidance
Visual approach guidance is now available within the GTN 650/750, which provides advisory vertical guidance in visual flight conditions based on a published glide path angle or a three-degree glideslope from the threshold of the runway, while considering terrain and obstacle clearance. When selecting a visual approach, pilots can choose the runway of intended landing and select vectors for the final approach intercept to assist them in flying a stabilized approach. When a flight plan is loaded, the GTN will also provide a shortcut to optionally load and activate a visual approach when the aircraft is within 5 miles of the destination airport if an approach is not already selected. By utilizing visual approach guidance within the GTN, pilots are provided a more stable descent and precise flight path throughout the approach and landing phases of flight while operating in visual conditions.
LNAV+V approaches without WAAS/SBAS
Pilots operating into airports throughout the world that are not served by WAAS/SBAS can now receive advisory vertical guidance (LNAV+V) while flying LNAV approaches with the GTN 650/750. By taking advantage of the advisory glideslope offered by the GTN, pilots can more easily fly a stabilized descent while flying LNAV approaches.
On-screen flight controls
On-screen flight controls are now available for the GTN 650/750 iOS Trainer, providing easy access to the most commonly used flight controls of airspeed, altitude and heading. These controls supplement the existing demo menu options and offer an intuitive way to “fly” the simulated aircraft. Pilots can change between manual and flight plan track modes on the fly, simulating either manual flight or an autopilot-like experience, respectively.
New configuration options
The GTN 650/750 iOS Trainer now allows pilots to select between fixed-wing and rotorcraft airframe simulations. Additionally, the GTN 650/750 iOS Trainer’s terrain configuration has been upgraded to enable TAWS-B and HTAWS demonstrations based on which airframe the pilot has selected.
· Provides “Show Touches” setting to enhance presentations on a separate display.
Phase of Flight indicator now follows the rules.
Simulated satellites have returned to the GPS Status page.
Fixed some issues with nearest airspaces appearing incorrectly.
Fixed some issues with the nearest FSS list.
- Support for upcoming releases
- Bug Fixes
Note: To switch between 650 and 750, go into your iPad Settings -> GTN Trainer.
To change devices, go into iPad Settings->GTN Trainer.
- 2,515.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Garmin DCI
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it