Our video demonstrations make clinical skills easier to understand.
In need of a refresher? Quickly review a guide by swiping through the images of the key steps involved, no internet required (videos, however, do require an internet connection).
Ready to put yourself or a colleague to the test? The examination mode makes assessment easy with built-in checklist mark schemes and customisable timer functionality.
Learn how to interpret an ECG, ABG, CXR, AXR and more with our awesome data interpretation guides.
Need to work on your communication skills? Check out our collection of free history taking guides to help you prepare for exams (OSCE / USMLE).
Get prepared for simulation scenarios using our easy to follow ABCDE guides for common medical emergencies.
Quickly access the guides most important to you with our favouriting function, allowing you to build your own customised list of guides.
Guide categories include:
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Ear, Nose & Throat
• Breast examination
• Clinical procedures
• History taking
• Information giving
• Advanced communication
• Data interpretation
• Emergency management (ABCDE approach)
• Written skills
Unlocking all categories is an auto-renewable subscription. You will be charged on a yearly basis.
Full subscription details:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Postoperative surgical assessment
- Paediatric neurological examination
- Paediatric growth assessment
- Paediatric growth chart interpretation
As always, if you find the app useful, we'd REALLY appreciate if you could leave a rating (or even a review if you're feeling super generous).
Happy New Year everyone!
We've improved how image captions display and made some minor enhancements to the obstetric history taking guide.
More guides coming soon :)
If you find the app helpful, we'd really appreciate if you could leave a review.
- Paediatric Respiratory Examination - written guide
- Renal System Examination - written guide
More guides coming soon! If you find this app helpful, we'd REALLY appreciate a rating and/or review :)
We hope you all find it helpful. If you find this app useful, we'd really appreciate if you could leave a rating or a review. :)
- Geeky Quiz - our very own quiz platform with over 2000 free questions
- The Geeky Medics Podcast
2) CTG guide tweaks
If you find the app useful, we'd really appreciate if you'd be kind enough to leave a rating or even a review :)
- NEW Obstetric Abdominal Examination guide (including video & images)
- NEW Lymphoreticular Examination guide (including video & images)
- UPDATED Peripheral Vascular Examination guide (with new images & video)
If you find our app useful, we'd really appreciate if you could kindly rate & review us on the app store, as this helps to spread the word :)
This update brings:
- A much improved Eye Examination Guide, including new step-by-step images and FOUR new videos (see the bonus videos at the end of the guide).
- A quick reference guide to grading muscle power using the MRC assessment scale
- HRT counselling OSCE Guide
There’s more to come soon, so keep an eye on those updates! In the meantime, if you find our app useful, we’d REALLY appreciate a rating and/or review on the app store.
This update brings 4 new videos:
- Blood culture collection
- Subcutaneous injection
- Diabetic foot examination (v2)
- Neck lump examination (v2)
These videos are currently available exclusively in the app, as a way of thanking you for your ongoing support.
We have another 4 videos that should be ready in the next month, so keep an eye out for updates!
If you find the app useful, we’d really appreciate a rating and/or review on the app store, as this really does help spread the word!
Thanks everyone :)
- Hearing assessment & Otoscopy guide
- Dix-Hallpike test and Epley Manoeuvre guide
As an app subscriber, you receive exclusive early access to our latest video guides.
Thanks for supporting us guys, we really appreciate it.
- Other minor content improvements
- Bug fixes
We've got a fresh new look and a bunch of improvements to make it easier to practice clinical skills on the move.
- Our assessment mode has been revamped to make it easier to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- We now have a search function, to make it easier to quickly locate the guides you need
- You can now tap our logo anywhere in the app and be taken back to the home screen
- We've enhanced the formatting of articles, making them easier to read
- We've also done lots of other housekeeping to speed up the overall app experience
We hope the new update further improves your Geeky Medics experience.
Next up....we have a big batch of new videos nearing completion.
If you like the app, we'd really appreciate if you could leave a rating or review :)
- 473.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Geeky Medics LTD
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it