If you are searching for a way to have a copy of Ethiopian scriptures always available, the best and convenient choice is Geez Amharic Bible which is available for offline. It is the first complete translation in app store.
FEATURES OF GEEZ AMHARIC BIBLE
◉ Easy Navigation between books and chapters
◉ Search, Favorite and Note
◉ Color Assigning Labels
◉ Sharing Verses and the app itself
◉ Complete content of New and Old Testament as well as other canonical books
◉ Book list of the holy bible in full list or abbreviation
◉ Cross references without leaving your reading position
◉ Multiple Annotations
◉ Highlighting, Note Taking, bookmarking preferred verses
◉ Different Layouts (verse by verse, side by side or single panel)
◉ Super-Fast search results with number of findings
◉ Option to switch between night and day modes
◉ Beautiful Themes
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GEEZ AMHARIC BIBLE
- Bookmarks: Catch up where you left off with a simple bookmark.
- Highlights: Mark favorite verses in different colors and manage them in the highlighted tab.
- Notes: Write down your own thoughts and share them with your friends.
- Font Adjustment: Choose any font sizes, styles you want.
- Themes: Change the look of your bible by changing different themes
- Share verses with your friends and family via multiple platforms with ease
PLANNED FUTURE UPDATES
◉ Reading Plans: several Reading Plans that can help you study Bible texts or specific topics.
◉ Audio: audio versions for all translations, The audio is synchronized with the reading of the verses.
◉ Reading Progress: users can mark the chapters as "read" and can track the percentages of what they have read in relation to each book, the whole Bible, and the Old and New Testaments.
◉ Verses: resources to highlight, mark with colours, copy, add personal notes, share verses on social networks and a Verse of the Day Widget.
◉ Book Introduction: read the main information and curiosities about the 81 books of the Bible.
The canon of the Ethiopic Orthodox Bible differs both in the Old and New Testament from that of any other churches. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church has 46 books of the Old Testament and 35 books of the New Testament that will bring the total of canonized books of the Bible to 81.
A. The Holy Books of the Old Testament
9. I and II Samuel
10. I and II Kings
11. I Chronicles
12. II Chronicles
15. Ezra and Nehemia
16. Ezra (2nd) and Ezra Sutuel
20. I Maccabees
21. II and III Maccabees
25. Tegsats (Reproof)
26. Metsihafe Tibeb (the books of wisdom)
28. The Song of Songs
45. Book of Joshua the son of Sirac
46. The Book of Josephas the Son of Bengorion
B. The holy books of the New Testament
5. The Acts
7. I Corinthians
8. II Corinthians
13. I Thessalonians
14. II Thessalonians
15. I Timothy
16. II Timothy
20. I Peter
21. II Peter
22. I John
23. II John
24. III John
28. Sirate Tsion
32. The I book of Dominos
33. The II book of Dominos
34. The book of Clement
Minor bug fix
Minor bug fix
- More than 40,000 Cross references Added
- Short description of biblical books included
- Missed Deuterocanonical books added
- Verse and Chapter numbers has been rewritten with Geez and Arabic Numbers
- Introductions, Chapter descriptions and some footnotes included
- Minor bug fixes
Corrections on verses of Psalms (Geez)
Corrections made on book of Abtelisat
- 103.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Getahun Ayalew
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it