You can buy 1-day, weekend or 7-day Metrolink travelcards and download them straight to your smart phone. All you need to do is display the travelcard on your phone if asked to do so by a member of Metrolink staff.
The get me there app lets you store your payment details securely, so there’s no need to enter them every time you buy a travelcard. And if you make the same journey regularly, the app will store your previous travelcards so you can easily find the one you want to buy again.
Use the get me there app to:
• Buy Metrolink travelcards using credit/debit cards or Apple Pay
• Track active, purchased and expired travelcards
• Manage your account and set payment preferences
• Get in contact with get me there Customer Services
For further information go to getmethere.co.uk
Please note that to travel on Metrolink you need to have a valid ticket or travelcard, or you could be liable for a standard fare of up to £100. If you are using the get me there app, make sure your phone has enough battery to display your travelcard for the duration of your journey.
• Security enhancements relating to the use of the keychain
- 104.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Transport for Greater Manchester
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it