This app was developed by healthcare professionals to give the public immediate access to over 70 short “How To” videos. Get Ready First Aid App is always with you!
First Aid Categories
Our easy to use app is divided into six medical emergency types:
- Unconscious ABC’s (Choking, CPR/AED, Rescue breathing etc.)
- Trauma (Broken bones, burns, head, neck and back injuries)
- Medical (asthma and breathing difficulties, allergies/anaphylaxis, seizures etc.)
- Environmental (bites, stings, heat stroke and frostbite, hypothermia, sunburns)
- Drugs / OD (Drug and Alcohol overdose, including opiates OD and Naloxone administration)
- Mass Casualty (Triage, and treatment guidelines).
These buttons give you instant access to further assistance without leaving the app
- Call 911 – right from the App
- Maps – to learn your location and address
- Take a pic/video – save it to your Gallery
- Personal Safety Alarm
- INFO – takes you to official links for more information before, during or after an incident
This button gives people quick information on what to do during emergency and disaster situations listed below:
- A person with a Weapon (Active Shooter)
- Suspicious Package
- Exploded Bomb
- Vehicle Attack
- Opioid Overdose
- Fire Evacuation
Ease of Use
Each section is no more than 3 clicks away from the needed information. A Text or Voice activates Searches – takes you immediately to treatment topics.
All the content including the videos are installed in the initial installation so that the content and videos are accessible when Data or Wi-Fi is not available. The app is less than 93mb in size.
Everyone should have this app, but especially:
- First Aid / CPR Course participants
- High school and post-secondary students
- Industry-first aid responders
- Fire Wardens
- School medical response teams
- Early childhood workers
- Security guards
- Sports coaches and trainers
- Travelers, campers and boaters
- and people who care about health and well-being
While treatment protocols may vary from place to place, we have used the standards established by Health Canada, Ontario Ministry of Health, Emergency Health Services Branch - Pre-hospital Care guidelines, Ontario Ministry of Labour, International Liaison Consortium On Resuscitation (ILCOR), Heart & Stroke Foundation (HSF) and American Heart Association (AHA), NFPA, OSHA.
This app supports the first aider in a medical or emergency situations and is not intended as a substitute for First Aid and CPR training. Get Ready Online Inc. encourages everyone to participate in First Aid and CPR training. In the event where a person or App customer is unsure of what to do or needs help, call 9-1-1 or Emergency Medical Services as soon as possible.
- 109.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Get Ready Online Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it