In this version we give the attendant the capabilities to take a picture of the odometer and save it for future reference for claims management. We also added the send receipt function on the Closed transaction page in the History.
In this release we change the clear queue function to allow the attendant to clear up to 10 vehicles at a time from the queue. We also added a new key space configuration that allows the keys to be distributed in a sequential order instead of randomized or last two digits of the ticket.
We have made some of the changes to our Fee Configurator.
We've added Last Name to our Airport package Log Client and also fixed one bug.
In this version we give the attendant the ability to flag a customer as a Guest, Visitor, or Transient in the queue. These customers each have their own icon to identify them. We also added the ability for Visitors to be added by Residents in GET360. A total number count has also been added to the top of the Off Site and Staging queues.
Fixed a bug in QR search for Standard, Standard+ & Airport package.
In this version we introduce the Residential package. This package can be used anywhere where you need to pre-load residents, so they can come and go as they please to any location.
We have updated the long term package with new icons for guests that do not have a suite number associated with it and any guest that is past their departure time and date. We also added a new workflow that allows the attendant to close the transaction from the client details page.
In this release we introduce the Long Term Parking package. This package can be applied to locations such as Hotels or Condos, or anywhere the customer needs to come and go for multiple days using valet. You will be able to send the customer a personalized QR code after recording the departure date and time when on-boarding the customer. This QR code will allow the customer to leave the location as many times as they want, all while using the initial transaction. We also provide a new queue called Off Site where any customer who leaves is stored, so you know how many people have not returned at the end of the evening. Please contact us if you are interested in knowing more about this package. We also have given you the ability to refund a transaction before closing it. This will allow you to refund a credit card or cash if you need to for some reason.
In this version we introduce the ability to use a credit card swiper with the app when your guest walks up to pay at the stand. Just select Swipe Card from the payment options.
In this version you now have the ability to force the attendant to log damage on a vehicle at any location, thus keeping your insurance claims to a minimum. The bug in the queue for not being able to search by any of the digits in the ticket number has also been fixed. We also design some design tweaks.
We've added the following features to the GET Valet Attendant app:
- You can now scan a VIN number on a car to get vehicle information with our new bar code reader and DOT integration. (edited)
- Click the ticket number while in the queue to see the client's information at a glance
- You now have options when waiving the fee for a client. We've added a new drop menu down with the most common reasons to waive a fee.
We have added the following features In Version 8.10.
- We have changed forgot password and we now use an OTP and SMS to reset it.
- We added a skip button to the Log Client page for the airport packages, so you can valet the short term valet clients.
- A new PAY NOW button has been added to the Fees tab so the attendant can accept payment up front if they need to.
- Search by license plate, phone number, and name have been added tot he queue
- You can no longer send an SMS receipt when there is a $0 charge. Email is the only option now.
- The OCR ticket scanner will now insert 0's before any number after it scans it if it does not have 6 digits.
In this release we have added the following:
- You can now scan the numbers of any ticket and our OCR scanner will add it to the system. You will find this option now when adding a client. Use this instead of the manual entry method.
- We also added the ability to search the queue by scanning a QR code from the ticket. Just select the camera beside the search bar and scan the ticket.
This new version has changed how users tip. Users will now be forced to enter a tip amount as it is now blank inside the attendant app and the PayAnytime app. We also fixed many of the small issues that users had over the past month.
This version has a new configuration for not allowing a cash as an option at a location, and only allowing credit cards or ticket validations to be used. We are also able to set a default destination code at an airport. This shortens the intake time for a client at an airport.