Just as with GFR, this app is a tool for recording 3-axis acceleration fields and rotational displacements of the iPhone and iPad, allowing the user to record three orthogonal acceleration field measurements and pitch, roll, and yaw over a large range of sampling frequencies.
With GFR Pro, the user can easily create and save custom algorithms that automate data acquisition operations. For example, GFR Pro can be programmed to enter an indefinite standby mode while also set to automatically trigger data collection upon detecting a select magnitude of component acceleration, or a select pattern of acceleration and rotational behaviors. The decision frequency can be set to 1 to 20 Hz. Making algorithms (called "G-Apps") using the G-App editor is easy. You simply touch actions that you want and make form field entries. Want to use a previously created algorithm? Just reload load it from the catalog in one click.
GFR Pro also automatically catalogs collected data in association with the algorithm that caused its collection and there are many other thoughtful supporting features in GFR Pro. You just have to try GFR Pro! Also, GFR Pro includes all of the support features of GFR, including plotting and playback.
Use GFR Pro to assist your performance analysis of aerospace vehicles, land vehicles, watercraft, sporting activities (including extreme sports), security applications, structural behaviors, and more.
The app features:
- Virtually unlimited recording time. The collected data is automatically stored in indexed files of up to about 5 MB per file. Data storage is limited by the max storage availability on the device.
- Easy fully programmable data acquisition.
- Simple time/delay data acquisition.
- Sampling frequencies from vanishingly small (e.g. 0.001 Hz) up to 100 Hz.
- Plots of acceleration and motion data
- Automatic indefinite local storage of recorded data
- Rewind and playback of recorded data
- Text notes can be added to each stored data file
- Retained association of stored data to the algorithms that generated it
- Text notes and an icon can be added to each algorithm
- Distribution of stored data files via email
- Stable user interface performance in variable acceleration fields
In experimental and sporting applications your device may be required to operate in extreme physical conditions that could result in a hardware damage and power off during data acquisition.
- To protect your data acquisition results during data collection, collected data is saved to physical storage frequently. The save rate is, a maximum frequency of, 0.667 Hz (every 1.5 seconds); or, for collection frequencies < 0.333 Hz, the save rate is twice the collection frequency.
- 12.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Stratos Perception, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it