This app provides:
- Maximal battery life, while
- Recording acceleration and rotation fields at 50 Hz, and
- Writing collected data to the hard drive at 0.667 Hz.
GFR is an easy an ideal tool for collecting detailed data during flight operations where onboard electric power is not available to the device.
This app records:
- 3-axis acceleration fields
- Rotational displacements (pitch, roll, yaw)
This app also provides:
- Data Exporting
Delete any of your log histories, with a swipe and a click, or retain then indefinitely.
Use this app to assist your performance analysis of aerospace vehicle payloads.
This app does not collect personal information from you and does not communicate with the cloud. All of your data is logged exclusively on your device, where you may retain it indefinitely or delete the files of your choosing.
GFR Flight features:
- Maximal battery usage (e.g. an iPod Touch can record for 9+ hours on battery power)
- Unlimited recording time when plugged into electric power.
- Unlimited data collection size. Collected data is automatically stored in indexed files of up to about 5 MB per file. Data storage is only limited by the max storage availability on the device.
- Programmable data acquisition start/stop time.
- Sampling of 50 Hz.
- Logging and Plotting of motion data:
-- 3 Axis Acceleration Field
-- 3 Axis Rotations (Pitch, Roll, and Yaw)
- Computed averages and extrema of recorded data.
- Rewind and playback of recorded data
- Text notes can be added to each stored data file
- Export of stored data files via many channel, (e.g. email, Facebook, Slack ...)
- Indefinite local storage data, automatically referenced by data and time.
- Upgraded overall efficiency
- 15.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Stratos Perception, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it