It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and helps keep you focused by letting you quickly set something aside, without having to consider where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• Works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, but also provides an extension for apps that don't yet support it, as well as the ability to paste items to & from the clipboard.
• Quickly search for items inside the app or via Spotlight. Access your top items from the home screen / Today widget, your Apple Watch, and even iMessage.
• Annotate items with notes, custom titles, and tag items with labels that allow you to easily categorise, browse, and sort your collection.
• Take your collection with you on your iPhone, and keep it updated by turning on automatic iCloud syncing.
• Invite friends to keep items from your own collection in their own collections, and, if you give permission, even collaboratively annotate and edit them.
• Import/export/merge collection archives simply by dragging.
• Ideal for bookmarking between apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, quickly share links between different browsers, or use Siri shortcuts to copy often-used items to and from your clipboard.
• Experienced users can get details on dropped items and extract or modify specific data components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item, add a new image, or edit the title).
• Power users can use Gladys' data mirroring to view/edit items in-place from other apps, as well as exporting all items in a ZIP file for sharing.
• Technical users can inspect binary data using the in-built hex viewer, download items pointed to by web links, and even archive web pages.
• Contains no analytics, ratings prompts, or noise.
• VoiceOver improvements for when an initial iCloud sync occurs, reporting sync progress, and fix for iCloud sync options panel.
• Added safeguards to prevent potential data corruption when using file mirroring with items that have identical names.
• Corrects an issue on iOS 14.2 which could cause a multiple-item import to hang while Gladys is in the foreground.
• Minor stability improvements.
• Option to perform OCR on images dragged in. If text is detected, a new text component is created for the item.
• Close button now visible in all views of the “Add To Gladys” action.
• Option to apply ML options (detecting names / OCR / detecting images) to images that accompany URLs, and not only when adding plain images.
• Sorting by labels will place items without any labels behind other items with labels.
• Corrects a rare issue where Gladys on iPhone could get “stuck” in an info view when launched via a shortcut.
• Built with the latest toolchain and internal build improvements for better CPU and memory performance.
• Minor Watch app improvements to cater for changes in the latest versions of watchOS.
• Minor stability improvements to the Today widget.
• Multi-window support on iPadOS, together with persistence of search terms and labels per window, allows items to be transferred or copied between label sets, and individual previews and info panels of items to be detached and kept open.
• The Keep In Gladys action extension has been improved to be far more streamlined and allow Gladys to upload added items in the background.
• The File extension is retired in this version, but for those who like to access Gladys items as raw data files, a new File Mirroring option will create and maintain a file mirror of Gladys items on local storage. (Note that because of APFS, this does not require twice the disk space, as storage is shared)
• The label selector will now list the most recently used labels on top to make it faster to re-select them when labelling various items. Additionally labels can now be renamed on all items that they’ve been applied on. You can find this option in the context menu of the label selector’s entries.
• New options to let Gladys try to guess the contents of images, or names in the titles of imported items, via iOS’s built-in machine learning, and pre-generate labels for you.
• A simple keyboard extension to copy Gladys items into the clipboard, or tap to paste their title/text into your document.
• For advanced users, automatic sync can be disabled, so Gladys will only sync when pull-to-refresh is performed. Only recommended as a temporary setting though!
• Smaller download, faster launch time, more efficient memory use, and most in-app operations have been optimised for speed.
• A good selection of bug fixes, including various crashes and sorting issues.
• New tip section: Gladys is now completely free. If you’re enjoying using Gladys and feel like leaving a tip, you can do so from the “about” section in settings.
∙ Option to disable x-callback schemes for very high-sec environments.
∙ Fixes for when pasting URLs between macOS and iOS.
∙ Improved handling when tapping on locked items and when cancelling out of Face ID or Touch ID during unlocking.
∙ Improvements to handling data to and from Mail in iOS 13.
∙ Improvements to handling of character encoding when checking URL link titles, and when archiving HTML from URLs.
∙ Various UI layout and stability fixes.
∙ Option to make label selection exclusive, rather than inclusive.
∙ Option to automatically archive web links when dropped into Gladys (don’t use if you have limited data!)
∙ New action to create items by using data components from inside Web-Archive property lists.
∙ Fix for a sync issue which could end up not adding labels and notes from the “Keep In Gladys” extension while importing an item. May also correct some rare occasions where a duplicate object is created when using the share extension.
∙ Compensates for Safari behaviour that could add two URLs when using the share extension.
∙ Ability to add raw data items via the URL mechanism - instead of “text” or “url”, use “base64data”. For example: gladys://x-callback-url/create-item?title=example.txt&base64data=RXhhbXBsZSB0ZXh0IGZpbGUuCg==
∙ Better support for text snippets encoded via other app extensions.
∙ File provider extension will now work correctly for very large collections, and is more performant.
∙ For very large collections, the Watch App will limit itself to showing the first 100 items to avoid burning battery and being a hog.
∙ Fixes to image preview support on future iOS versions.
∙ Built with the latest toolchain for performance and stability.
∙ Slightly faster launch speed, and general performance optimisations.
∙ Minor UI fixes and various bug fixes.
- 21.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Pavlos Tsochantaris
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it