You want to see if there are news, if there is something new on your favourite webpage, if your long awaited product is available to order or check your used mobile data? You can do all of this with the right webpage inside Glimpse.
Just add a page to Glimpse. Choose the right area of the page and then this page is inside the Glimpse Widget on your Homescreen.
If you want to open a page quickly, you can do it from by pressing on the Widget and your page will be opened in Safari
You can add multiple widgets for different webpages to your Homescreen. Press firmly on the widget choose edit widget to select your webpage and desired refresh interval.
Features of Glimpse 2:
- Add a page to a Homescreen widget
- When adding you can scroll to a certain area of the page. The widget keeps this position, so that you are always in the right place (Note: Glimpse works best with mobile optimised webpages)
- Individual refresh intervals for your widgets
- You can open webpages from the widget
- Add any page directly from Safari
- Widget configuration now offers a rendering delay function: If a website is not displayed properly you can play around with the delay to improve it
- Widget positioning is improved
- Updated misleading AppStore description - there is no Apple Watch app yet. Sorry!
- 3.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Arno Appenzeller
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it