What is Gluten-Free Diet?
A gluten-free diet is a diet that excludes the protein gluten. Gluten is found in grains such as wheat, barley, rye etc.
A gluten-free diet is used to treat celiac disease. Gluten causes inflammation in the small intestines of people with celiac disease. Eating a gluten-free diet helps people with celiac disease control their signs and symptoms and prevent complications.
ABOUT THIS APP
Gluten Free Recipes Plus+ is an application containing over 1000 recipes with zero or low content of Gluten. For each of the 1000 recipes, the following information is included:
* A high resolution photo (if applicable)
* Preparatory Time
* Details nutrition information
* Step-by-step cooking instructions
* Other useful information
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/The New iPad/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any items
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* Cross-referencing LINKS to other items
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (for fun)
* OFFLINE browsing
This application is brought to you by KKRed.com
- optimized screen resolution for iPhone 7
- re-designed user interface
- minor bug fix
- 39.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Agnes Ng
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it