• Aircrew mode – This mode provides GPS/iridium/Bluetooth and G4MX Status, Text Messaging, Automatic Flight Following (AFF) tracking with configurable update rates, Mark Current Position and Alert report generation functionality and some basic configuration options.
• Admin/Maint mode – This password protected mode provides the Aircrew functionality plus support for ATU operations configuration, ATU load cell calibration, External aircraft Discrete I/O configuration and trigger mapping event configuration.
• Added support for the G4C Model G4-IC-PF-EX (Guardian Mobility Part number 101939)
• All screens – Orange status Header updated
• Addition of selectable Cell Tower/iridium satellite icon(s) which:
- Display current status of Iridium satellite or Cellular data connection.
- Allows User to select icon(s) and manually change from Cellular & Iridium to Iridium only or vica versa.
• Added to Configuration Screen
• Cellular Configuration options
- Allow User to manually change between factory default Cellular & Iridium operation to Iridium only.
- Allow User to change Cellular GSM Access Point Name (APN) from factory default, if using a different service.
- Allow User to change default Cellular Normal reporting time independent to iridium reporting time.
- Allow User to change default Cellular Alerting reporting time independent to iridium reporting time.
- Allow User to Upload G4LOGS (including FDSM logs) via the Cellular network to the GM Server for use by GM staff.
- Allow User to reset the G4C to factory defaults.
• Added to Status Screen
- Cellular tower Signal strength bar graph and end to end (G4C to GM Server) Cellular data connection indication.
- Display Cellular GSM Access Point Name (APN).
- Display current Cellular service provider.
- Display Cellular Modem IMEI number
V3.00 Common changes affecting G4/G4C/G4MX models:
• V3.0 APP now recognizes G4, G4MX and G4C and configures the screens and contents as required.
• Addition of Apple notification service on iPad or iPhone for new text messages received from the SilverEye Aviation mapping server.received from the SilverEye Aviation mapping server.
• Addition of icon indicating Iridium satellite connection status on Orange APP status bar.
• Amended User manual to note that AT test script file names must not contain any space characters.
• General performance improvements and bug fixes.
• User can select either AIRCREW mode(general use) or password protected ADMIN/MAINT mode for advanced configuration of the G4MX, for use by AIRCREW Users.
• Aircraft Discrete and Analog inputs connected to G4MX status monitoring to support ATU installation.
• Enable/Disable FDMS on-board logging on the G4MX
• Configuration of ATU reporting for Bambi and fast buckets and Isolair tanks
• Automated ATU event reports based on ATU configured trigger conditions, supporting US forestry and other agency fire fighting applications.
• ATU bucket load cell indicator DC output calibration
• Aircraft Discrete input trigger configuration and automated discrete input btriggered mapping events and other User selectable trigger functions
• G4MX Discrete output configuration to support various applications.
• User editable pre-formed(canned) text messages(Edit, add, delete messages) stored on Users smart device.
• Improved text messaging communication capabilities and performance.
• Addition of 30 second Alert reporting rate configuration option.
• Addition of AT command script function
• Various bug fixes from v1.0.26
• Guardian Mobility G4MX product model G4-I-MX-EX (GM Part number 101911), with firmware v2.0-RC06 or higher in both Aircrew and Admin/Maint modes.
• Guardian Mobility G4 models G4-I-PF-IN and G4-I-PF-EX (Guardian Part Numbers 101817 and 101818), with firmware V1.12REV01 in Aircrew mode only.
• Supports SilverEyeAviation Mapping enhancements for ATU and Discrete input triggered events.
Please uninstall any previous versions of Guardian Mobility GMI Connect on your smart device before starting this install.
- 23.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Guardian Mobility, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it