Golf Monthly is the UK’s leading multi-platform golf media brand, with over a century of heritage and authority in a sport that continues to prosper and grow.
GOLF MONTHLY SERVES A GROWING AUDIENCE THROUGH OVER 1 MILLION MULTI-MEDIA TOUCHPOINTS INCLUDING 150,000 WEBSITE UNIQUES EACH MONTH
Here’s some buzzworthy stuff that’s too good not to share.
- Established in 1911 in Scotland by Harold Hilton, winner of two Open and two Amateur championships.
- Written by golfers, for golfers, the brand indulges consumers in their passion for golf.
- Equipment reviews, instruction tips from coaches and the top professionals, big name interviews and unparalleled levels of reader interaction.
- Over 200 expert coaching videos available on the Golf Monthly YouTube channel.
The available subscription periods for Golf Monthly magazine are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £33.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
- 51.4 MB
- Update Date:
- TI Media Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it