Integrated gamification principles motivate employees to share their knowledge and to make instruction videos of the tasks they perform. The instructions videos are stored in the app and will be available for peers who might use the instruction videos to perform their job.
- 24/7, individual at the job learning
- learning from colleagues and experts
- just in time learning
- just enough learning
- highly motivated learning
- embedded feedback mechanisms to stimulate interaction and knowledge sharing between peers
- online management console
GPAL; Gamified, Peer to peer, Adaptive, Learning.
* GPAL How-to videos added to library
* You can now save an incomplete draft
* Updating a draft or video will notify about unsaved changes before returning to library
* User profiles added
* bug fixes
* You can now create an instruction from my instructions and subject page
* Some bugs regarding video recorder fixed
* Deleted users are now shown as “Inactive user“
- Added an indication if you already viewed an instruction
- User avatar placeholders are now colored differently for each user
- Added a new icon for the new instruction notification
- Chat icons are now colored differently for each chat
- The text in the notifications aren’t cut off anymore
* Contains visual and technical improvements
* All notifications in one list (both comments and videos)
* Chat feature: chat within your usergroup
* Bugfix: Projects view with more than 50 categories didn't load
- sorting/ranking of all items on any level visible in library
- various small improvements
* Fixed an issue were temporary files are not correctly removed from storage
- A new page has been added to search the entire library.
- The subject filter has been improved.
- 82.2 MB
- Release Date:
- GPAL B.V.
Safe to Download