GreatAg Mobile was developed by Great American Insurance for our agents and employees who specialize in serving the agricultural community and the unique needs of farmers who purchase Crop insurance. GreatAg Mobile allows our agents to access important information about their clients’ policies and claims. It also provides acreage and crop mapping information anytime, anywhere.
* When editing a PDF on an iPhone, there is now a button that hides the drawing tools
* Added a tool to Acreage Reporting that selects all fields in your current extent
* Set minimum iOS version to iOS 12
* Bug fixes
* Production Reporting map now shows fields with prevented plant acreage with a fill of blue diagonal lines indicating that production does not need to be reported for them
* Logic has been added to skip the multi-line popup in Production Reporting if the only reason there are multiple lines is because of late planted and timely planted acres
* Local Documents list now shows the date each document was created
* Timestamp in local document filenames is now correct
* Quotes can now be filtered out from policy search results
* Added a button to select all fields with matching crop, practice, type, and unit in Production Reporting. The button will appear after a field is selected in multi field reporting mode
* Fixed a bug causing issues with downloading Wyoming counties for offline use
* Added a list of recently selected policies to the policy search settings menu
* Extents with only prevent plant acreage will now show up in the Production Reporting navigation list as white
* Enabled Collect Fields tool for all users
* Changing the crop year in the search with no policy in the search bar will now reload search results correctly
* Document History has been updated with a new interface to better match desktop GreatAg
* Support has been added to the maps for Precision Agriculture fields
* Policy Search has been updated with a new interface:
- It will now initially show a default list of search results. This list has producers that are assigned to the logged in user.
- It will now load additional rows as you scrolls down, this will speed up search results.
- Search terms have been improved, you can now search “FirstName LastName” or “LastName, FirstName” instead of only “LastName FirstName”.
- A new loading indicator has been added to show when a search is in progress.
- Pull to re-load search results by pulling down on the results list.
* Fixed a bug causing the search bar to disappear on devices running iOS 12
* Fixed a bug causing offline reported acreage not to save correctly
* Fixed a bug with the F202 form map images where they would be too large when generated on certain devices (ex: iPhones in landscape mode)
•You can now generate the STAX Application Form in Point of Sale and in the Document Listing screen.
•Improved symbology options for production reporting workflow.
•Added form names when generating forms in the Document Listing screen.
* Planting and Production Reporting are now separate home screen icons.
* Added new forms to generate:
M113 - Cotton STAX Application Form
M202 - Production and Yield Reporting Form
M205 - Schedule of Insurance with Production
* Point of Sale changes:
- Fixed bug that could cause save to fail when phone numbers are entered
- Added 2020 to first year crop planted
- Document annotations are now autosaved every 60 seconds.
- Acreage reporting totals now group by FAC/NFAC when applicable.
- Notice of Loss submissions now handle special characters in comments section.
- Fixed sporadic share rounding issues during acreage reporting
* Fixed bug that could cause offline layers to not download
* Fixed a bug that could cause viewing a claim to crash the app
* Fixed a bug that cause quick quotes to not generate
* Tax number is now always masked in GEAR acreage report
* Added claim type to claim information screen
* Added planted crop symbology back to Farm Maps
* Misc PDF Editing improvements and bug fixes
* Fixed crash that could occur on claims details screen.
* Fixed an issue where quick quotes would not generate.
-Improved multi-field planting workflow
-Initial GEAR prompt allows for creation of intended GEAR
-Added functionality to delete a field
-Added a new option to print Unplanted lines in GEAR Acreage Report
-Improved GEAR Acreage Report page breaking logic
Changes to all Maps Screens (Including GEAR)
- Added Custom View and Unit extent types
-Reworked Map Configuration user interface
-Added streets layer to all maps
-Added searching in all major selection screens
- 233.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Great American Insurance
Safe to Download