- Send group text;
- Select recipients from contact, group, smart group and distribution list;
- Create and use signatures and message templates;
- Attach photos and files from Google Drive, iTunes and Photos;
- Manage group, smart group and distribution list;
- Share Extension (iOS8 required);
- iCloud sync;
- Available in 7 different languages: English, Español, Français, Deutsch, 中文 (Simplified), 日本語, Русский.
Smart Groups can automatically organize information in your address book. The possibilities are endless with Smart Groups. They can be used on any of the criteria stored and will auto-update whenever a change is made.
Some ideas for smart groups.
*** Upcoming Birthdays:
Interested in who might have a birthday this month? Set the birthday criterion to include entries that occur within the next month. (This will include all birthdays within a month of the current date when you click to view the group.)
*** Think of the Notes field as a loose tag field:
The notes field in Address Book extends the power of Smart Groups just a bit. After returning from London, I added the business cards of people I met and added the note 'London' to each one. I then made a Smart Group where the Note contains 'London' and now I've got an easy way to see the group of people I met at London.
*** Missing Phone Number:
To see a list of people, who you do not have a phone number for, set the phone criterion to include entries that are not set.
*** My Coworkers:
Most companies offer their employees an email address that uses the corporate domain. If you created a smart group for 'email' that contains 'yourdomain.com' then you will have a group that is always updated with all of your coworkers.
- 13.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Appiplayer Software
Safe to Download