In the mood for something other than the same old local restaurants? Discover local food trucks and schedule visits to your neighborhood easily with the GrubTrux app. Receive notifications as reminders and when other neighbors schedule food trucks in your neighborhood or nearby. Get the benefits of food delivery without paying the delivery fees using the GrubTrux app.
DISCOVER NEW FOODS YOU’LL LOVE
There’s a food truck for every type of cuisine imaginable, and they’re eager to visit your neighborhood. Some of the foods you’ll discover: Korean bbq, chicken, tacos, pizza, donuts, coffee, burgers, hot dogs, BBQ, vegan, vegetarian, Italian, Vietnamese, Greek, Japanese, and more! We’re adding more every day as new food trucks join!
CONNECT WITH NEIGHBORS
Meet and reconnect with neighbors. Food trucks will bring your community together.
ENJOY THE CONVENIENCE
Dinner served up at the end of your driveway or steps away from your front porch. No need to cook. No need to drive. No need to pay delivery fees.
EASILY SCHEDULE EVENTS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Tap request event.
Choose a date, time, and location for them to park.
Wait for a local food truck to accept, and get ready to grub when they show up.
SEE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD’S SCHEDULE
See dates, times, and food trucks scheduled to visit your neighborhood.
Review menus for upcoming food trucks.
We’ll alert you when new events are scheduled in your neighborhood or nearby.
We’ll remind you of upcoming events in your neighborhood.
Food trucks will share menus, accepted payments, and any other pertinent details in the GrubTrux app so you’re ready to go when they arrive.
GET YOUR NEIGHBORS ON BOARD
Join your neighborhood if it already exists.
Create your neighborhood if it doesn’t (founding member!) and invite your neighbors so food trucks can get a sense of demand.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Ready to start scheduling food trucks in your neighborhood with GrubTrux? Awesome! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account
• Join or create your neighborhood
• Invite your neighbors - food trucks need to know how many people to plan for
• Request an event - choose a time, day, and parking spot that works for your neighborhood. An available food truck will accept if there is enough demand
• When the food truck arrives, neighbors will drop by to order, pay, and pickup their food
WHAT NEIGHBORS THINK
We asked neighbors for feedback after recent food truck neighborhood visits…
• “Loved the idea of having a food truck in the neighborhood.” - neighbor
• “Something new to do in our area. Not the same old restaurants.” - neighbor
• “So convenient to have a food truck come to the neighborhood. Would like one every week.” - neighbor
• “Bringing the neighborhood together!! So fun!” - neighbor
• “Convenience. The truck came to us.” - neighbor
• “We liked that it was in the neighborhood and were excited to have Hibachi (we love hibachi).” - neighbor
• “Sense of community and something nice/fun to look forward to mid-week” - neighbor
• “Bringing the neighborhood together and not having to cook dinner tonight! :)” - neighbor
• “Great food and convenience of food truck. I wouldn't normally be able to get food like this. Loved it! Please come again!” - neighbor
Visit grubtrux.co for more information!
- 10.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Adam Revetta
Safe to Download