Updated review linking interface; new introductory video on deal page.
Products may now have more than just color/size.
Stores can now be opened by tapping on their credit icon from the Wallet page.
Label for showing activation date larger and now scrolls back and forth. The screen now automatically brightens after a deal has been activated to aid in proving the activation date. Cleaner error messages in checkout process.
Better interface and explanation for "activable" deals
- Redeem feature ensures one-time redemption of in-person items
- Doesn't ask for shipping address for items that don't require it
Added Restaurants & Nightlife category.
- Removed audio from Events and Fitness videos
- Improved accuracy for deal expiration label on deal page
- Display shop's name as label while logo loads
- Cashback Bank on Profile page is more centered now
- Forgot password button on login screen
- Instructions on deal page describing how a post/story is shared.
- Top bar in marketplace is now clear instead of bright blue, the shop's banner doesn't disappear
- Fixed a bug that left an item in user's cart after that item was purchased
- Made font in Select Shipping row resizable so that it doesn't run off the screen
Cleaned up the product listing page: an indicating label instead of a page control and less jumpy image animations.
Changed green colors to be consistent, added brands Instagram handle to the instructions view at checkout.
Added external website and Instagram links on each marketplace view.
Fixed a bug where app would crash if a product with no stock was opened.
Shops are now separated into categories.
Updated variant selector to accurately reflect which size/color combinations are available.
3rd party shop plugins are integrated to allow for new shops.
New deal sheet page.
Showing amount of credit on Profile wallet.
Instagram link on brand's shop page.
Shoppers can now utilize the search bar on a shop's marketplace.
New intro modals
Replaced notification page with original screen.
Bug fix for photo verification on iPad
Added photo verification to Guru application process to validate users.
Small bug fix and removed timestamp from videos.
Sharing referral codes to your contacts.
Updated text in the introduction modal.
Gurus will be able to compete to find out who has referred the most new users, with rewards at the end of each month.
Gurus will be able to export videos with one of their (max 6) personal invite codes overlayed.
Users may now also apply to be a Guru without having an access code.
View counts on videos, login no longer requires an '@'.
Camera bug fix.
Studio has been improved to handle errors that previously resulted in loss of data; now sessions in the Studio are auto-saved in the case that data might be lost. Edits are also saved in Studio sessions.
Follower/following lists will now display until the end for all users.
New Stock Music
Studio bug fixes, enhancements on viewer profiles.
Profile pages for viewer accounts have received an update.
Also added an update to the messages interface.
Viewer accounts may now submit their links to apply for club membership.