You want to form a new habit, but don’t know if it suits you, what it can give you and how you will feel?
Conduct a 30-day experiment and evaluate your feelings.
Why 30 days?
It is believed that it takes 21 days to form a habit.
But it takes time to reinforce it.
This time will also allow you to evaluate how the habit suits you.
Habit 30 makes it easy to monitor such a 30-day experiment and evaluate its progress as you reach your goal.
If at the end of the period you feel that the habit has taken root, then you can extend the observation for an unlimited time.
The process of forming a habit is divided into stages with a description of each one to keep you motivated.
If you are not quite ready right now, you can plan the formation of a habit for the future.
With Habit 30 you can:
- Set reminders at the right time for each habit
- Assign importance of habit
- Create daily notes for each habit
- Evaluate progress daily and leave a comment
- Watch daily grades on the chart
- Store data in the cloud and use simultaneously from different devices
- Protect your data with Touch ID / Face ID
- Create unlimited number of habits and notes
- Continue the process for an unlimited time even after reaching 30 days
- Share habit progress with friends
- Track current progress with the widget
The app also supports dark mode and various color schemes.
- 17.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Aleksandr Yepifanov
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it