Habits is the only app that lets you see the full history of all of your habits in an easy to use way. The Habit score represents your full history in a 0-100 score with your current activity counting more than your past. Doing your habit on time and more often increases your score.
Unlike a recurring event in your calendar, a habit doesn't have to be done at an exact time and keeping these items separate means your calendar won't be cluttered.
Whether you're trying to Get Things Done, Sharpen the Saw (from Seven Habits of Highly Effective People) or keep a Seinfeld Calendar (of streaks), Habits is the perfect application for you.
- [NEW in 4.1.0] Support for iOS Dark Mode
- The home screen shows a sorted list of habits (in the order you should do them)
- Habits will make sure you get a notification of a habit that needs to be done, even if you aren't running the app
- For each habit, get a report on how well you are doing, as well as a calendar view with full history (rotate the phone when looking at a habit)
- Skip a habit, and have Habits remind you the next time you have to do it.
- Pause a habit (for vacations or business trips) and not have it count against you.
- Keeps track of your longest and current streak
- Get Help within the application.
- Notifications show the motivating photo on iOS 10+
- Habits can be multi-line on the home page (finally!)
- More options for when photos are shown (see settings)
- Lots of little bugfixes
* Motivating photos are shown inline on habits that are ready to be done
* Notifications support "Did it" and "Skip it" actions
* Edit the motivational photo to the correct size easily
* Better calendar gesture support and animations
* Accessibility support
* Many GUI improvements and bug fixes
* Add a motivational photo to any habit
* Set up a reminder time per habit
* Reminder times are used to sort habits within a day
* Updated design for iOS7 (which is now required)
* A Habit Score (0-100) is calculated to let you know how you are doing
* A pie graph on the main screen tells you your score
* The score is used to sort habits you are having trouble with to the top
* You can only add one thing (a did it or a skip) per day
* The main screen table is easier to scroll
* A bug with entering data out of order is fixed (and old data in your app will reflect that)
* A habit was reported as last done on a date that was actually a skip
* Total UI refresh, new look, icons, and app icon
* Badges and Reminders when Habits are due
* Set the time of your reminder
* Turn off reminders if you don't want them
- 1.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Louis Franco
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it