- Actual Industry Canada Questions, just like you'll see on your test
- All charts and figures that you'll need to reference are fully included
- A polished and fast user experience designed to maximize your study efficiency. This can save you hours if not days compared to other study methods and most users would agree is the reason why the app quickly "pays for itself" in time savings.
- Free lifetime updates.
- Basic and Advanced qualification level exams are fully covered
- Plenty of study and learning modes
- Integrated 'JargonBuster" Glossary helps you make sense of difficult or new radio and engineering terms. The glossary includes thousands of terms!
This app is 100% what you need to study for and pass your Industry Canada exams.
Please note that an audio review is optionally available as an in-app purchase in this app. You do not need the audio review to successfully study using this app, though some people appreciate the further time convenience that it offers them by allowing them to, for example, study while driving.
Once you study using this app, you can be examined by an accredited examiner or be examined at the local district office of Industry Canada to receive your license. Please refer to the Industry Canada web pages for specific details on this and how to obtain your call sign after you pass your test.
WARNING: This new version is a substantial upgrade. Regrettably, your SAVED SESSIONS and FLAGGED QUESTIONS will be lost when you upgrade. Please do not upgrade if you want to keep these.
- Content upgrades: new and updated questions and answers
- Usability upgrades: little tweaks to make your studying faster and more efficient
- Updated User Interface
- Small bugs fixes
- Performance Improvements
- 141.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Dauntless Software
- In-App Purchases:
Audio Review $19.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it