- You start off your journey with a personalised assessment score based on the PHQ -9 clinical test for depression to measure your symptoms.
- The nine week evidence based CBT course for depression is written by Dr Saddiq with 20 years of clinical experience in the NHS as a therapist. The course covers topics such as understanding your negative automatic thoughts, understanding behavioural activation, how our thoughts impact our behaviour and our thinking traps. This will help you to understand yourself better and identify your own thought process and what keeps your depression going.
- Our 8 week course for mindfulness is written by Gemma Boyd, our CBT therapist and mindfulness trainer. The course introduces you to the benefits of mindfulness based on research and how you can start implementing practices in your daily life to help reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
- Our inner calm section is always with you 24/7, we have a range of breathing exercises and mindfulness techniques to help you feel calm when you feel anxious.
CBT SELF HELP
- Each session for the week covers a range of audios and reflective exercises that help you understand yourself better and help you become more self aware.
Your data is always safe. All our therapists are registered with the BABCP and we are very transparent about their qualifications and accreditations. We promise to never share your data and your data is only accessible by you. Once you write data in the app it is all anonymised and non identifiable. If you would like to read more you can read our privacy page
If you have any questions or would like to give feedback please contact us anytime at email@example.com
- 32.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Mental Clutter Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it