Solve jumping, leash pulling, socialization, and more with expertly designed courses and lightning fast training games. All available at a tap.
COURSES AND GAMES FOR OVERCOMING ANY SITUATION
Personalize your studio experience to focus on what matters most to you, whether it's solving a behavior problem, learning a new trick, or just bonding with your dog. With an ever-growing library of all-positive training games you'll never run out of skills to master.
• Coming when called
• Walking on a loose leash
• Sit, down, and stay
• Comfortable in a crate
• Good with other dogs
• Socialized with humans
• Playing nicely
• Developing self-control
DOG TRAINING SESSIONS ARE A BLAST
Training sessions are lightning fast and fun for everyone. Each day Harper recommends perfect quick bursts of positive training—designed the way dogs and humans learn best.
The instruction content has been completely reimagined. Our short, looping video stories are designed from the ground up to be the perfect format for learning a game or technique at exactly the right moment. It's the most effective and familiar way to get smart before you train.
ALL AGES AND EXPERIENCES WELCOME
No matter the age of your dog or your level of training experience, our course design and step-by-step game instruction make dog training fun, simple and achievable. From puppies to seniors and rookies to experts, Harper will help you learn and level up.
KNOW YOU'RE HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
The same positive training methods as top trainers. Each course and game is designed in collaboration with a Karen Pryor Academy certified trainer. That means it uses positive reinforcement: well-timed rewards that encourage the behaviors we want instead of punishing what we don’t. It's the same approach as top dog trainers like Zak George, Susan Garrett, and more. And it’s the most ethical, effective, and well researched approach to dog training today.
Aligned with the gold standard of dog training tests. Progress through Harper will set your pup up to ace the American Kennel Club’s Canine Good Citizen Test. This 10-step test is the gold standard for measuring a well-behaved pup, and it’s often the first step towards therapy work, agility competitions, and other dog training conquests.
BUILD THE HABIT OF BUILDING A HABIT
Your dog and your neighbors aren't the only ones who will benefit from Harper. Every aspect of the Harper studio is designed to create good habits. Choose your goal. Track your sessions to measure progress. Stay motivated to chase it down.
Once we learn how to make a new habit stick, we'll have a superpower we can use in other critical areas of our lives.
Harper offers an auto-renewing subscription for $9.99 per month.
Your Harper subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Not everything you do with your dogs though is perfectly aligned with a game in Harper. That's why, now, when you log a session, you can search and select a general dog training skill. These are the fundamental abilities that our games and courses have been designed to strengthen, so it's just as important to keep track of your progress there.
Since we've been using this ourselves, it's really increased how often we log our own sessions. That's been great news for our training habits and our progress with our pups.
Other Fixes & Polish
• Fixed: We added some visual polish in a few spots to make navigating the app more clear
• Fixed: The times shown for sessions in your Moments feed were wrong. Unfortunately, someone wasn't secretly training your dog for you. They were just displayed in the wrong time zone.
Bug Fixes & Polish
• Fixed: Sometimes the "Continue" button wouldn't be visible, such as when signing in.
• Fixed: Some extra vertical space above articles that went away if you tried to scroll it.
• Fixed: While loading article content, it could take a few seconds, and there was no "waiting" indicator. Now there is.
• Fixed: During the introduction, if you decided not to enable notifications, we will now give you a button that will open Settings if you changed your mind and want notifications enabled.
• Improved accessibility, making it even easier to use Harper if you don't have perfect eyesight.
Bug Fixes & Polish
• Fixed: A problem where some folks had trouble using the app after completing the introduction
• Fixed: An issue with logging a training session. No one encountered it—it just bothered us
• Updated game slides. We redesigned the slides which make up each training game. Now the descriptions are easier to read, the video easier to see, and everything easier to use. It's a better experience that will help you and your pup have more awesome training sessions.
• Improved: A tune up to the introduction should help new folks get settled in a little better.
• Articles will start becoming available. You'll find them in Courses and on the Discover tab. Now, in addition to the step-by-step video instruction, Harper subscribers will have instant access to quick tips, troubleshooting guides, supply lists, frequently asked questions, and important dog training concepts.
• Now when you play a game, it won't interrupt any music you have playing.
• Fixed a problem where some people couldn't open our Support page.
- 39.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Harper Pack LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it