Rules of the game
1. You need only 4 (four) players to play this game.Also a piece of paper to write names and points.
2. Any one can start the deal but the winner deals it again after winning
3. Every player get 13 cards each making 52 cards total and everyone gets a single card when dealing and giving up to 13 cards each.
4. Players get a time to arrange their cards in order from higher to the lower.
5. When a player finishes his ordering or arranging his cards from Higher to Lower he Calls up.
6. When the four players are UP the first one from the right of the Dealer who dealt the cards starts to throw the card.
7. The higher card Value wins or takes all the cards and throws again the next three cards in power order
8. After all the cards are thrown on and taken by the winning players they are then counted, who got how much.
9. Cards ranging from ACE (A) to 10 (ten) are all 10 points and cards from 9 to 2 are all 5 (five) points.
10. That includes A,K,Q,J,10 are all 10 points worth and 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 are all 5 points.
11. The winner is the one who has collected 1000 points all together after playing many games.
12. There is no BOX in this game, that is if a person gets all four cards of the same for example four Jacks (J) by a single player.
13. A game consists of 360 points, that is all the 52 cards added makes 360, so each player winning gets half a portion or if he gets the best cards can get full 360 points.
14.If a player 1 throws a card and the card is thrown same by another player the second bits the first.
15.If a player throws a card of lower order First and then the Higher order after than that player has to give back the cards to the winner who had the higher card earlier and he looses the rest of the chances even if he has the highest card among the players.
16. Rules of Higher order to lower order to win
- 79.9 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download