It is a client that connects to your HCA Server home automation system over WiFi or Cell network. I have no affiliation with the makers of HCA Server - I'm just a user providing this app for free to people who already own HCA Server.
With this app, you can:
- Control your home lighting, thermostat and other automation devices remotely.
- Check on the status of motion and door/window sensors and your alarm system.
- Trigger the execution of HCA programs to expand your remote automation capability.
- Control the keypads throughout your home.
- Use GeoFences to cause an HCA program to execute when entering/leaving an area.
- View the HCA log and filters
- Synchronize your custom icons from the HCA server to the app.
- View your custom HTML pages generated by the HCA Server
- Much, Much more!
NOTE: For geofences, the users location is NEVER transmitted to the server or anywhere else outside of the app. It is used only by iOS to track the geofence. The app only sends the user-supplied name of the geofence to the server.
For a video showing how to setup and use the app, see here:
Please provide feedback on what features you would like to see implemented next!
*** Please give us a rating in the app store ***
- Thermostat font changes for readability on iPhone
- Correction for button order on UPB KPC7 style keypads
- 23.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Advanced Quonset Technology, Inc
Safe to Download