You can also use the app to control AV equipment using a DemoPad Centro-C IP gateway or a Global Caché IP2IR, see www.demopad.com for more information
Contact your local HDL dealer for more information.
• Added option in iOS Settings to disable Remote Access.
• Fixed an issue where the 'spinner' could get stuck and interrupt setup.
• Added the ability for Shade controls to be added to scenes, global scenes and thus can now be programmed to a keypad.
• Fixed a bug where feedback on global scenes wouldn't be correct.
• Added the ability for one icon to be applied to both the ON and OFF states of a DLP panel.
• Fixed a bug where a blank graphic had to be chosen before text could be applied to a DLP icon.
• Fixed an issue where updated scenes could be incorrectly written to keypads.
• Added a confirmation message if the user tries to overwrite a more up-to-date cloud copy.
• Fixed scene highlighting.
• Fixed an issue where adjusting DMX channels wouldn't take into account the default fade time.
• Fixed an issue where lights could be shown as 'on' in an area even if the lights were off.
• Fixed a crash when using the QR code reader.
• Fixed an issue where projects wouldn't sync properly when room images changed.
• Changes to Logging to diagnose issues easier.
• Fixed the issue of deleting Lighting, Heating, and Curtain controls.
• Fixed various issues related to the release of iOS 11 including crashes when using AV interfaces.
• Changed the method of establishing remote system connections.
• Resolved crashes when switching between multiple systems with remote access enabled.
• Fixed issue on iPhone where AV Interfaces would slide off screen when the device is rotated.
• Fixed issue with Heating Controls where Set Point temperature couldn't be set properly.
• If returning to the app from the lock screen, room state is now updated.
• Fixed issue of delays being added to relay channels.
• Fixed issue with Relays being programmed as 255.
• Improved reliability of app crashing when changing systems - particularly when using remote access.
• Many people have said the On/Off icons for Heating controls aren't clear. On/Off is now displayed as Green/Red.
• Fixed a bug that meant the latest 'device database' wasn't shipping with the App store release.
Added support for the new Centro-CM and 8M.
Added Scaling for iPhone AV User Interfaces.
Added the Name label for Heating Controls.
- 34.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Demopad Software Ltd
Safe to Download