Just some of our reviews:
“The benefit of Conscious Breathing is so underrated. This is the perfect app.”
“This has helped with my blood pressure and with sleeping”
“I train in several martial art styles and this app may be the BEST one for meditation and breathing which results in less stress and more power”
“Love using this after a long, stressful day.”
Combining the power of breath with technology, Health through Breath - Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Health through Breath by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
**** HEALTH BENEFITS ****
Even practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Pranayama has been used by people for the following potential health benefits include reducing: Slow breathing and meditation have been shown to help in:
2) High Blood Pressure
6) Improves overall stamina and fitness
**** UNIQUE FEATURES ****
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Pranayama guides you with the following features:
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Fully customizable sessions
Our animated graphics give you a way to visualize your breathing. You can choose either the dial animation, which shows you the relative length of each breathing phase, or the human animation, which shows you the physical aspects of proper breathing techniques.
Want to know how your organs work during breathing? Just slide the transparency button to get an insider’s look at the body. With Health through Breath by Saagara, better health is at your fingertips.
**** ABOUT PRANAYAMA ****
Pranayama is composed of two Sanskrit words: Prāna, which means life force, or vital energy (for the breath particularly) and "āyāma," to suspend or restrain. It is often translated as control of the life force. When used as a technical term in yoga, it is often translated more specifically as "breath control." For current students of yoga, our app can help you improve your technique without much conscious effort, so that you can focus your mind purely on breathing and technique. It is a portable, customizable tool that will take your practice of yoga to the next level.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
*With this update we have created more efficient memory management.
-Addition of the 3 Bandhas.
-Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
- VGA/TV output for exercise screen added
- New improved music style "Nature" added
- Custom Mode now enables you to create and save sessions with multiple breathing patterns.
Chinese language Added
Corrected translation errors
- fully Customizable Breathing Ratios (not present on lite version)
- ability to reset the log
- supported in eight languages: english, french, italian, dutch, german, japanese, spanish, and portuguese
- Enhanced music
- simplified instructions
- share with friends feature added
- compatible with iPad
- Fully Customizable Breathing Ratios
- Breathing cycle completes fully after timer ends.
- Ability to reset the log
- Supported in eight languages: English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Enhanced music - louder 2nd retention
- Simplified instructions
- 60.0 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download