NOTE: Heart Failure Manager integrates with the Health app so if you have an Apple Watch or other device that creates heart rate data, you can now send that data to your doctor through the app giving you full control over which data you send.
When you are living with Heart Failure, the Heart Failure Manager can help you manage the symptoms that affect you every day. Studies show that people with chronic diseases can positively affect their lives by using @Point of Care apps to track pain, medications, and more—giving a sense of control over their conditions.
For many, the best part of using Heart Failure Manager, is seeing moods, pain, medications—even how often they journal—in colorful pie charts. When your health journey is presented this way, it is easier to spot trends, notice strengths, and identify areas of concern.
When You Download Heart Failure Manager and Register, You Can:
• Track your progress and symptoms by filling in the daily journal with its sliders and buttons and watch your data transform into easy-to-read charts
• Manage your medications and treatments, including reminders
• View/share detailed records on heart rate activities provided by Apple Watch and other devices
• Use the photo upload feature to share visible symptoms with care providers
• Connect to care providers so they can monitor your progress between visits and better understand how your condition is affecting you
• Stay up-to-date with the latest information on Heart Failure when you access the “Learn More” section
• In-app Help guides you through the features so you can get the most out of the app
• Experience the new animated feature @Points Rewards and accumulate badges by using the app
A Wealth of Medical Expertise Going Back to 1980
Our @Point of Care platform is an award-winning digital technology. It provides mobile, desktop, digital clinical answers at the point of care through Projects In Knowledge™. To be able to connect with you and share your HIPAA-protected information, tell your care provider to download our @Point of Care Suite App or register online at www.atpointofcare.com.
—General maintenance and bug fixes
—Improved Care Team and Treatments modules
—New Color Themes feature
—General UI Improvements
—Community feature added
—Cognitive measure added
—Connects to Apple Watch and other heart monitoring devices.
—Better iPhone X support
—Improved chart UI
- 22.7 MB
- Update Date:
- @Point of Care
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it