Built to empower helicopter pilots to discover over 7,000 heli-friendly locations in more than 130 countries, Helipaddy is the one tool that pilots need for pre-flight planning (typically ten minutes before setting off). Once PPR is confirmed, you can directly export the site coordinates as a GPX waypoint to the in-flight navigation app of your choice!
- Discover and filter 7,000+ (and counting) moderated heli sites around the world, including restaurants, hotels, airfields, helipads and private landing locations
- Instantly share any landing site as a GPX waypoint to all popular helicopter navigation apps
- Access all site contact information, and call or email for PPR instantly
- Check other pilot's comments before you set off, and leave your own once you've landed
- Save your private collection of landing sites/waypoints, or choose to share them with friends or with the community
- Easily understand which fuel types are offered any airfield, helipad or aerodrome
- Find out about heli-friendly events around the globe
'Helipaddy ... have put an immense amount of research and flying hours into it - we encourage any initiative that promotes the enjoyment of helicopters for private pilots'
Quentin Smith - World Helicopter Champion of the Year, Advanced CAA Instructor & Examiner.
- You’ll see a new + button at the bottom of the map, which, you guessed it, adds a new pad! We've vastly improved the process, and removed a few of steps, too.
- If you’re up in the air, we don’t recommend typing too much detail, so hitting the back button will save the pin for you to update later - you’ll find it in the ‘pad queue’ in the main menu.
- You can now quickly update the visibility of any of the pads you’ve added, toggling between private/friends/public.
- You'll notice that the satellite view on the map is fully labeled, making it easier to identify where you are, and where you’ll be going! Finally…
We bet you’re excited to get back into your machines. Have fun, all!
- Arguably not the best timing, but we've fixed a bug which wouldn't allow you to add events directly to your calendar.
- PPR requests will now be referred to as Landing Requests, or LRs, because there is never enough acronyms.
- The LR form, which is visible to our Premium Pilots only ;) has a few tweaks - we want to save you time here. Our testing shows that it's 20% faster than before!
- As a part of the previous point, you can now set your main helicopter's information in your account settings, so you don't have to enter this each time you request a landing!
Stay mobile everybody, but please stay healthy first!
- You'll now get a notification when we've released a new version, ensuring you're up-to-date!
- Fixed filter menu related crash We've fixed an issue with the filter/search menu.
- When you close and reopen the app, you'll now find yourself looking at the same location as when you left!
We all want Helipaddy to be the best app, so we're keen to hear your suggestions for new features! Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates - Xcode
- Share SkyDemon flightplans to Garmin GTN series via Helipaddy
- Account status messaging improvements
- Site Operators Notes visibility and placeholder changes
- Map Marker enhancements
- Auto log out improvements
- Terms updated
- 63.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Earlymarket LLP
Safe to Download