Here Comes the Bus is an easy-to-use app that gives you the real-time location of your child’s bus, and alerts you when the bus is near. With Here Comes the Bus, your children will get to the bus stop not a minute too early – or a minute too late. And with Student Ridership, you’ll not only know your child got on the right bus at the right time, but that they got off the bus at the right stop.
All of this equals safety for your children, and peace of mind for you.
Find your bus quickly and easily
See the exact location of your child’s school bus using your own customizable map.
Receive alerts via push notification
-Be notified when the bus is within 2 miles of your stop, has a schedule change, and more
-Receive notifications when your child gets on/off the bus, including the bus number, location and time
Access arrival & departure info
Confirm your child’s bus has arrived at the bus stop and at school, both before and after school.
Track all of your children
Have children that ride different buses? See each child's bus information within one account.
App and notifications in three languages
The app and notifications are available in English, Spanish and French.
Know your privacy is protected
Parents must obtain a private ID number, which grants access to their child’s bus only.
* Added custom error messages to the Add Student Wizard
* Tapping a notification opens the app to the map screen.
* Returned the ability for a student to display their ID as a barcode.
* Fixed issue with app requesting to add a student prior to login.
* Added support for SSO.
* Added a timeout feature.
* Completed administration items and bug fixes.
* Changed registration to occur after activation via email.
* Added a configurable min/max radius option.
* Updated the Password Reset screen to stop the keyboard from hiding fields.
* Fixed a bug that wasn’t hiding password characters.
* Fixed a bug that wasn’t displaying icons for new students.
* Fixed a bug that was displaying pages at varying sizes.
* Fixed a bug that wasn’t disabling the menu after logout.
* Fixed an issue where non-numeric Student IDs were not accepted.
Added a Feedback View.
Added In-App Ratings.
Resolved Barcode Issue.
Notifications are now sorted by date descending in the Notification History screen.
Please take a moment to read through the important release notes below.
- Fixed a bug that occurred only during the MID time of day in which the user was unable
to select the AM or PM options from the drop-down list.
- Fixed an issue with switching from one student to another in which the first student’s
bus, school, and stop would stay on the map screen.
- Fixed the “There are no stops for this time of day” message, which wasn’t appearing
when users first loaded the map (even if the student didn’t have a stop then) – only
after they selected a second student.
- Changed the wording for such messages, making them more case-specific.
- On the Edit Notification Radius and Edit Rules screens, changed the order of the stops in
the Stop drop-down list to be chronological (AM, MID, PM).
- On the History screen, changed the order of the stops to be chronological by planned
stop time (the Schedule column).
- On the Map screen, changed the order of the Time of Day list to be chronological (AM,
- Fixed a bug that wasn’t displaying PM in the Time of Day list, even though the student
had a PM stop.
Improved API performance and navigation
Improved error handling
Updated images for iPhone X
Reduced the size of the barcode on the Bus Pass screen
Upgraded push-notification version
Upgraded React Native
Improved Map Performance.
-Added notifications for bus substitutions
-Added Student Ridership functionality
-Parents receive push notifications when their child boards/exits the bus
-Parents can view when/where their child boards/exits the bus on the map
-Students can use Bus Pass on their smartphone to scan on/off the bus
Added ability to set language for Notifications
Added user-friendly error messages to Login screen
Added a "Don't Have an Account" link on the Login screen
• Fixed a bug where if the app was open and the phone went to sleep, the bus' location did not automatically refresh when the phone was woken up
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to close if the bus, school or stop icon was pressed on the Bus Location screen
• Fixed a bug where the PM stop time incorrectly displayed AM on the Bus Location and Stop History screen
• Fixed a bug where the Login button would not appear on the Here Come the Bus Splash screen on certain devices
• Fixed a bug where SMS was an available choice on the Add Contact and Contact Type screen
• Fixed a bug where a user could not log in if the password contained a "&" symbol
• Fixed a typo in the Bus Substitution alert pop-up
- 22.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Synovia Solutions LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it