Capture your inspirations, ideas by creating notes
Notifications to remind you to read any reading book on specific times
Build your library by adding books to your shelves.
Update your progress as you are reading.
Stats based on the updates you make
Set a goal to finish reading a book. Once you pick a date to finish reading a book by, Hest will tell how many pages you need to read per day.
Hest curates books based on the "topics" you choose.
Read and re-read books as many times as you like. Hest keeps track of all your reading activities for every reading session.
• Sign in with google bug fix
• Fixed a bug that messed up week view of the calendar when swiped left.
• Bugfix on the initial date shown in week view of goal calendar.
• Goal deletion bug fix
• iOS 13 support
• You can view your goal by week view and in month view.
• You can click on the week view to expand for a month view.
• A badge will indicate if a goal for a book you set has started or not.
• Other small bug fixes and improvements
We are currently working on a full-calendar view for your goal setting. A full calendar view will include your start date, end date and everything in between. Hold tight!
• Fixed a bug that messed up the interface for the counts in profile
• Recent search history UI fix
• Changed "Explore Topics" button animation behavior
• Reduced goal range to a maximum of 1 year
- 53.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Joseph Francis
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it