o Instant unlimited access to 1000+ activities — with more content delivered every month!
o Fiction stories and nonfiction articles that spark the excitement of reading
o Hidden Pictures® scenes and other puzzles that build confidence and problem solving skills
o Engaging videos that satisfy even the most curious of kids
o Playful quizzes that help kids reflect, laugh and have fun
o Three reading modes to customize for readers, beginning readers and pre-readers
o Advertisement-free, safe and secure environment
Highlights Every Day offers the best variety of challenging puzzles, captivating stories, fascinating videos and giggle-inducing quizzes in a safe, quality, advertising-free environment. It lets your kids engage with what interests them most, while encouraging them to become their best selves: curious, creative, caring and confident.
Highlights Every Day is the perfect down time or together time activity that helps kids build character, confidence and school skills!
Founded by educators Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, 70 years later, every “Fun with a Purpose™” product is still designed to help children become their best selves: creative, curious, caring and confident.
Available for phone and tablet.
• Subscribe to Highlights Every Day from Highlights for Children and get 7 Days Free! Then, it’s only $3.99 per month for unlimited access to an ever-growing library of puzzles, stories and more!
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes account on the first day following your 7 Day Free Trial, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Account will identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Rather, cancelling the subscription will disable auto-renewal at the end of the current cycle.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- 154.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Highlights for Children, Inc.
Safe to Download