Bringing touch gaming to a new level. So simple, so clever, so unique.
If you love challenging games then you're in the right place: Hit Hit Hit is possibly one of the hardest games on the App Store! In the end, it's all about keeping the screen clear. Fight endless balls with your mighty finger but never ever stop because.. losing control is a matter of a few seconds. Timing, physics, accuracy, prediction. All you need to be a master.
- Universal app with iPad Retina support.
- Totally original gaming experience.
- Funny music and retro sound effects.
- Consistently high framerate even on older devices.
- Endless matches with increasing difficulty and unlimited scores.
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
NEW IN 2.0
- Practice mode to grasp the gameplay.
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- Complete Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Highly configurable sound: music + effects, effects or mute (play own music)
NEW IN 2.1
- Full iPad support including Retina display.
- Improved controls, balls should be easier to guide.
- Fixed mute switch handling.
- Fixed rotation issue on iPhone 3G.
Dude, is this too easy for you? Do you really think you beat the game? Well, you should boost your score with the achievements multiplier.
So you want to break the 3000 points limit. There's an only way to accomplish that: play "Normal" and complete game achievements. Your progress % will act as a multiplier for your score up to 100% (2x).
SOME TOUGH ACHIEVEMENTS
- Last 110 seconds alive.
- Throw 120 balls.
- Stay alive with 3 lives for 60 seconds.
- Throw 35 early balls.
- Mark a 25-balls streak.
and 28 MORE!
Will you be able to do that? It takes a little practice..
Facebook page - http://davidederosa.com/fb/
Other apps - http://davidederosa.com/apps/
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/keeshux
There's a big guy behind this game concept, Francesco La Macchia (aka defc0n), one of the most promising web developers out there. Check out his works: http://www.stylishdesign.it/
Follow Doomfan on Twitter, he's definitely the most active and helpful indie supporter around!
Thanks to riq for the amazing cocos2d framework: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/
Same for the Box2D physics engine by Erin Catto: http://www.box2d.org/
- 13.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Algoritmico Ltd
Safe to Download