Hospital Pharmacy Technician’s Letter is designed for professional pharmacy technicians and technicians in training. It helps techs keep abreast of medication developments, prevent medication errors, provide helpful patient information, and serve as important members of the pharmacy team through NEW, evidence-based recommendations delivered every month. It's written by pharmacists and vetted by pharmacy technicians for real-world practical application of the latest clinical findings.
The app is FREE to download to your personal device, but it requires a valid login supplied by your hospital or organization to access all content and resources.
- Current Issue: 10-15 concise, easy-to-read articles released every month
- Past Issues: Search previous archives for relevant information fast
- Browse by Subject: Drill down to clinical resources (charts, checklists, FAQs, etc.) by specialty
- Browse Charts: Review the latest charts and download or share
- Browse Patient Education: English, Spanish and French patient handouts at 5th-grade reading level
- New Drugs: Check out approvals, new dosage forms and withdrawals
- First-Time Generics: Find out exactly when a specific drug’s generic will be released
- Search: Search thousands of resources
- Forum: Share your medication questions and get answers from other clinicians
- Favorites: Save your favorite resources and articles for quick access on-the-go
- Social Sharing: Share resources to social networks or by email
Hospital Pharmacy Technician’s Letter is part of the TRC Healthcare Medication Advisory Suite, which includes Hospital Pharmacist's Letter, Hospital Prescriber's Letter and Nurse’s Letter. TRC also offers a Natural Medicine Suite for clinicians.
- 66.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Therapeutic Research Center
Safe to Download