In addition to providing a current status of your business’ sensors, it is feature rich and allows the site owner to add contacts, manage the location of the sensors, chart history, and provides access to meaningful content that is relevant and appropriate to your risks and concerns. It even allows you to take and store photographs of your site, which allows you to capture sensor placement, or providing visual context should support be needed.
Should there be a situation where you need to be notified in the case of a sensor threshold being met, you will receive an email and/or text message to your mobile device, immediately review the alert, and take the appropriate actions. This should provide the peace of mind that your business is being watched even while you are away.
In addition, we are committed to frequently adding new functionality to the HSB iSensor application. For example, in addition to emails and text alerts, we will soon be providing Push Notifications to our valued customers for both alerts and new customized content.
We hope you find the HSB iSensor application a critical component to assist in managing your business.
· Ability to complete installation from the app. Now you can download the app when you receive your sensor kit, and install and monitor from your mobile device
· Improved response time to load your business locations
· Improved search facility for our customers managing a number of business locations
· Enhanced charting
· Easier to read location and device statuses
· Key features for dashboard, content, contents and alerts immediately available without going to the menu
· Tighter alignment between the HSB iSensor app and Portal for ease of transition from your mobile device to your computer
We hope you find this new and improved functionality valuable in managing your business interests, and we’re always happy to hear your feedback.
- 30.5 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download