• View interactive charts to figure out how cryptographic algorithms work
• Play games to improve your learning
• Answer questions to check your progress
Despite the fact that HTTPS protocol is based on a few relatively simple ideas, a lot of students have difficulties understanding how the protocol works and why it is important to use HTTPS instead of HTTP.
The app is intended to explain a few cornerstone ideas of the protocol in an interactive, or ”gamified” form, and to provide hints and tips for studying further details of the protocol. The app may be useful for anyone who is interested in the topic, but overwhelmed by the amount of information in reference books.
• Data encryption
• Data integrity. Hash functions
• Modular arithmetics and one-way functions
• Diffie-Hellman key exchange
• Public-key cryptography and authentication
• Symmetric vs asymmetric encryption: pros, cons, and performance
• How does HTTPS work?
Minor bug fixes for the Benchmark Chart
- 20.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Andrey Filonov
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it