The first car across the finish line wins the race – that's how racing was and that's how racing will always be. Yet with ever-faster cars and perfected racing lines, motorsport soon became too predictable. In a bid to bring fun back to the sport, ways of combat, subterfuge, and special abilities were added to the cars. A new game emerged where it's not only the fastest who wins, but the most cunning:
INTENSE 1V1 DUEL RACING
It's not just racing anymore – it's Tactical PVP Battle Racing. Hyperdrome puts a twist on the genre by removing steering controls in favor of tactical abilities.
Outsmart and outpace your opponent to win. Whether you're a rolling bastion, all about the epic counter-move, or just like to go full wipeout – we've got you covered.
Clash with players from all around the world and race your way to the top.
36 WAYS OF DOMINATING YOUR OPPONENT
Craft your own strategy by equipping the eight power-ups that best suit your playstyle. Then punish your next opponent for bringing a gun to a flamethrower fight.
Collect, unlock, and upgrade your favorites. Choose from 36 unique abilities with even more to come. You can teleport ahead, lay tactical mines, or just let your combat drones do the hard work. We won't judge. As long as you're winning.
Choose from a pool of cars and select the vehicle that suits your playstyle best! Fast, armored or maybe you prefer an All-rounder? You can customize each vehicle individually! Change anything from your vehicle’s components or colors all the way to designs and start the race with your personal car. Dominate your opponent and mock them with your horn!
FINISH IN STYLE
The future looks sleek. Burn rubber on one of four stunning racetracks and marvel at the kaleidoscopic visuals of tomorrow.
Complete with a thumping soundtrack that's sure to make you raise your hands in the air – if only you didn't need them for playing!
Crushing your friends has never felt better.
The race is on.
• Tactical 1v1 PvP battles
• Worldwide matchmaking
• 36 unique power-ups
• Customize your cars
• 8 action-packed race tracks
• Spectacular, futuristic visuals
• Wicked soundtrack tailored to each level
And non-stop, nerve-wracking, breathtaking fun.
- missing car and component card copies for an upgrade can now be compensated with Antimatter (like power ups)
- new icons for car and component cards
- location of players is now displayed in profile and VS-screen
- fixed lighting of reward toolboxes
- fixed performance issues
- app starts faster now
- removed Unity splash screen
- fixed the 2nd skull tanky pattern
- special characters are displayed correct now
- fixed broken settings dialog after location or language change
- donate max button is now grayed correctly when already donated max cards
New game mode 'destruction'
A new game mode 'destruction' has been added for friendly races.
• the first car losing all HP loses
• HP of the cars is 3 times the normal HP
• the repair lane can't be entered
• the leading car receives 20 HP each new lap
• the race ends after 15 laps. Winner is the car with more HP in that case
A detailed overview of the performance (donations, collected tokens) of team members has been added to the team overview. This overview is accessible below the team member list.
The location of the account can now be changed in the settings menu. This affects local leaderboards for example.
All cars got a new set of patterns
Each toolbox can now be boosted with a video to contain 2-4 more cards once.
- detailed power-up and perk info popup now shows stats for next level upgrade
- the negative effect of a damaged car slows down speed power-ups now as well
- recharge rate in all leagues is 0.75/sec now (was less in leagues 1-8)
- cars below 10 HP are at the slowest speed (was only at 0 HP before)
- energy changes caused by power-ups are now visible as numbers above the cars
- power-up status bubbles are now visible for another second after usage (to see the level of each power-up)
- perk effects are now part of the performance indicators of a vehicle
- emote texts are slightly bigger to avoid mistaps
- flamethrower and ice beam only affect cars that are visibly ahead
- game sometimes freezes on cloned cluster missile
New power up 'Acid missile':
- rare, unlocks at league 6, 3 energy
- launches a missile which not just damages a car on impact but corrodes it as well, dealing damage over time!
New power up 'Nitro':
- rare, unlocks at league 8, 2+ energy
- this ability either boosts your car (tap top) or repairs it (tap bottom). But be careful, it uses up all your energy making the power up more powerful but leaves you vulnerable for attacks.
- the start-up of the game has been optimized
- the transition between game, race and rematch should be much smoother now
- scrolling content in general is smoother now
- new colors and patterns
- color prizes have been reduced to 100 Antimatter
- new 'purchase all' option
- the player profile now shows the last race results with used power ups
- with this, last opponents can easily be found outside the race as well
- daily donation limit has been increased by 50%
- all cards can now be upgraded directly with Antimatter without the need to collect card copies first. Price for this is double the price from the card shop offers.
- all cards that can potentially be found can now be unlocked directly with Antimatter as well
- no matter which car, repair lane now heals 50% from car's max health
- all damage and HP for power ups have been doubled
- base HP of all cars has doubled
- armor leveling has been quadrupled to +4
- power up upgrade balancing is steeper in the first levels and more flat at the end
- this should lead to more differentiation in lower levels and a shift to more skill-based matches in higher levels
Victories now give 30 trophies fixed for all races but optional race against bot (stays at +/-10). Defeats lose between 10 and 30 trophies, depending on difference from own to opponents trophy amount.
Optional race against bot:
For all leagues below 10, races against bots are not optional anymore and start after 12 seconds. Victories from these races give +30 trophies (was +10), defeats lose between 10 and 30 trophies, depending on bot strength.
- unlock reduction has been increased to 30 minutes per video (was 15)
- a new song 'Evil Force' has been added to the soundtrack pool
- no more double push notification on boosted token toolbox
- 'power up packer' objective is working again
- leaderboard scrolling is smooth again
- no more card offers for maxed out cards in shop
- added missing labels for car specific objectives
- no more card stacks of the same card in toolboxes
- car performance circles on vs screen show correct values now
- 203.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Travian Games GmbH
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it