4 basic shapes and 4 numbers are available in this free lite version. The full version is available in the app store with all 7 basic shapes and 10 numbers at https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/japprends-ecrire-les-chiffres/id874295973
First the child learn how to draw basic shapes, then by listening to the "lesson mode" he will learn which basic shapes compose a specific number.
Once the child have learn how to draw number with the colorfull numbers he can add difficuties by trying to draw the numbers on the outline shapes.
An help screen gives audio and drawning directions to use the app.
Each screen includes :
* A colorful frame to help children orient themselves in space (ground, sky, beginning/green, ending/red )
* A number or a basic shape
* A green arrow showing where to start and a red dot showing where to stop
* The "lesson mode" giving visual and verbal instructions to draw the number or basic shape
* A "padlock" to train a specific number many times
* A carefully crafted minimalistic interface helps children stay focused. Even the interface hide itself during drawing.
This method has been build and tested by occupational therapists (OT). This method is particularly adapted for children having disabilities like dyspraxia and autism, but is of course of great help for children just trying to learn to write numbers.
This application is a digital version of an existing writing method available as erasable workbooks at http://serpodile.com.
In our opinion, your privacy matters more than some marketing statistics. This app does not contain any sort of tracking code, nor does it collect nor transmit any data on the usage of our app. This app does not contain in-app purchase.
- iPhoneX Support
- Minor bug fixes
- 19.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Jean-Laurent de Morlhon
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it