iRidium pro allows to integrate control of professional automation systems, multimedia and IoT gadgets in one app and one interface.
The feature that distinguished interfaces created in iRidium pro from all other interfaces is that they are unique. They have their individual style, navigation and architecture, i.e. they are created with regard to a customer's demands underlining his individuality and status.
i3pro integrates control of all functions of Smart home or building:
• lighting, blinds and shutters
• audio/video equipment
The following automation systems are supported:
• HDL buspro
We provide system integrators the following tools for convenient work with iRidium pro:
• Driver Development Kit - a tool to create drivers to control any AV equipment or IoT device.
• iRidium Cloud - a cloud service to store projects and transfer them to end-users. It also provides remote project control.
• In iRidium pro besides visualization you can create any logics to control a project. It is done with the help of iRidium Server. iRidium Server can store and process data, as well.
That's why iRidium pro is a complete ecosystem that allows to solve any tasks set to the integrator.
If you want the app to control your home and you are an end-user, please, get in touch with an integrator from the list of Certified iRidium Specialists.
We'll gladly answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes
- Drivers. Domintell. Support of hardware (QG2; EV1; DX2; DPBC01; DPBC02; DPBC04; DPBC06) is added
- Drivers. Domintell. The ability to adjust the delay between sent commands is added
- Drivers. Crestron. Support of SSL authentication for CP4 processor is added
- Drivers. Crestron. The ability to send commands with the Serial type is added
- Drivers. Sonos. Capability to work with grouping players is added
- Drivers. AV&Custom System (HTTP). Capability to work with Digest authentication is added
- Drivers. Support of the TION driver is added
- Drivers. HDL. Support of new commands for IR emitters is added
- Bug fixes
- Drivers. Support of the "AV & Custom Systems (WebSocket)" driver is added
- Drivers. Support of the "Keep Alive" parameter is added for all TCP drivers
- Drivers. Domintell. Support of work with DGQG04 module is added
- Drivers. SNMP. The "Interval between tag polls" and "Maximum number of tag polls" parameters are added
- Drivers. Modbus Network. The support of new token "PoolError" and parameter "Single Pool" for network, as well as "PoolError" feedback and "Change Write function" parameter for subdevice is added
- Items. Static List. Support of a static list which popups are not attached to any side of the item when the scrolling of the static list is over is added (Attach:No)
- Drivers. Modbus. Support of channels and feedbacks: Word Unsigned (16 bit), Dword unsigned (32bit) is added
- Settings. The setting for hiding Homeindicator on iPhone X and later versions is added
- Work with proximity sensor on iPhone is implemented
- Drivers. Support of the Modbus Network driver (available only in iRidium studio 2019)
- security audit
- Bugs Fixes
- 81.7 MB
- Update Date:
- iRidium Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it