• Resolved crash on getting newsfeed posts
• Resolved crash on requests for community info
- Added “top posts” functionality.
- When the minimum iOS app version is updated for a community, this will now be enforced when the Member next opens the app.
- Live streams gated by Access Lists should now play without throwing an error.
- This fix is implemented in the backend and does not require an app update.
- Custom apps based on version 19.0.0 should no longer crash.
- Fixed an issue with no translation option for live stream posts.
- Fixed an issue where the comment icon on newsfeed wasn’t colored after the Member had commented.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the member in group chat was not being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where a Member was not able to paste link after uploading files when creating a post.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash if you tried to view a document and the app didn’t have the view photos permission.\
- Fixed the blurry text file document icon.
- Fixed the empty space where comment and like would be when the Member doesn’t have the appropriate privileges.
- Fixed the InternalServerError when trying to replace a single Member in a group with SCIM.
- Made the “x” to close button more responsive.
- Restructured Saved Items behavior to make it more user-friendly and consistent.
- Improved how we display points for the current Member.
- Trying to take a profile photo will no longer cause an ominous black screen.
- Bug fixes.
- 66.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Verizon Wireless
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it