The Navigator module lets enjoy the thrills of a F1 driver. It uses smart phones gyroscope to turn your robot, you can control robot's speed and direction. It is can detect object and caution the user of possible collision.
The GameMaker module is a very simple and elegant way to introduce programming concepts to kids who are as young as six years. The left to right arrangement of the icons lets the child decide the program flow. It is super easy to use and great fun for all ages.
The Blocky Module is based on Google's Blockly, it is a visual programming language that lets anyone explore serious programming constructs. It lets you create your own games and teach your robots new tricks.
How to play
* Assemble your bot in a shape that you like using Battery, Brain, Motion, Front Support & Head block
* Click on the search button in the app, it will find your iBlocks and automatically connect to it.
* Choose Navigator and be ready to vroom, choose game maker to become robotics engineer, choose blocky to show off your programming skills.
* Have a lot of fun...
Key Highlights of iBlocks Robotic Kit/Toy
- It uses bluetooth and gyro of your phone
- It has Object Sensor to detect obstacles
- It has Tachometer to keep track of how much it has moved
- You can control the speed and the direction of the wheels
- You can show different moods of the robot by changing the colour of its 12 programmable LEDs
- And you can do a lot more, once you learn how to program various features
- 28.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Rajneesh Bajaj
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it