You use it as you would any CAD program: you add elements, connect them together, and set their properties.
But iCircuit is unlike other CAD programs because it is always simulating. It's just like working with the real circuit. You do not stop to take a measurement or spend a lot of time configuring reports. Instead, you just play with the circuit as you normally would, with the power on!
There are over 70 elements you can use to build your circuits. The app has everything from a programmable Arduino, to simple resistors, to switches, to MOSFETS, to digital gates.
The app features a multimeter that you use to probe around the circuit to instantly read voltages and currents. If you want to see how a value changes over time, then you can add values to the built-in oscilloscope. The scope can simultaneously track many signals over time and features a touch interface to control the total time displayed and stacked and unstacked modes to easily compare signals. The scope can also display the Fourier transform of any signal so that you can see the performance of filters.
Supported elements include:
• Programmable Arduino using a subset of the C programming language
• Signal generators, Voltage sources, Current sources, and Dependent sources
• Resistors, Capacitors, and Inductors
• Manual SPST/SPDT and DPST/DPDT Switches, Push buttons, and Relays
• LEDs, Diodes, BJ Transistors, and MOSFETs
• Audio simulation with Speakers, Microphones, Buzzers, DC Motors, and LEDs
• ADCs, and DACs
• Logic gates: AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR
• JK and D Flip-flops
• 38 7400 series digital parts
• 78xx and LM317 voltage regulators
• 7-segment display and driver
• Antenna with simulated AM and FM signals
You can also create sub circuits to introduce new elements and componentize your designs.
No matter your skill set, you'll be playing with circuits in no time with iCircuit.
• Choose circuit themes independently of dark/light mode of iOS
• Add an async reset option to JK flip-flops
• Add RS flip flops
• Make relays act more ideally by default
• Add optional rail ports to Op-amps
• Add circuit "lock" to prevent edits if desired
• Add Gallery to download user-submitted circuits
- 324.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Krueger Systems, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it