iClarity is an innovative medical image viewing App for the iPhone and iPad that enables the receiving and viewing of images stored on a Clarity PACS that has the separate iClarity Server module installed. The latest version of iClarity is optimized for the iPad and includes new viewing features.
Standard features include: the ability to connect to multiple ClarityPACS; search and sort worklist by Name, ID, Modality and Date; rapidly zoom and pan using dual-touch; rapidly window & level; scroll images in multi-slice series; "shake" to reset image; secure, password-enabled connection to the ClarityPACS.
Contact us with questions: email@example.com
iCRco, Innovative Medical Imaging
26 Coromar Dr,
Goleta, CA 93117
Many bug fixes and user interface improvements.
The minimum iOS is now iOS 7.1.
* Added referring name to search results.
* Fixed a bug with international keyboard searches that caused errors.
* Fixed connection errors related to Clarity PACS SSL server certificates.
Fix an issue with the email viewer tool that prevented the attachment password from being displayed to the user.
Made various user interface improvements.
Support for iPhone 5.
* a demo server is now provided for for all iClarity versions
* images are no longer backed up to iCloud for iOS 5 and up users. All prior versions of iOS will need to use the Delete Studies option in the Local tab to manually remove studies to prevent iCloud backup.
* Series are sorted by series number
* Improved overlay detail
* Image loader provides loading percentage feedback
* Image loader follows the user during image/series/study navigation
* Improved memory performance
* Added Delete studies, series and images
* Removed email function (to comply with HIPPA)
* Studies with private tags are now ignored making the app performance better and faster
* Ability to delete a site from the iPhone iClarity with no interruptions (paid)
* The iPhone iClarity (paid) app no longer identifies itself as iClarity Lite
- 18.9 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download