ICD10 is also included. Browse codes or search search by single word, multiple words, fragments or the actual code.
StarInix guarantees that iCoder 2020 will help you find the right codes faster and be more productive doing your coding . If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied at any time after you purchase the app, just request a refund and we'll refund the entire app price. No questions asked.
*** What our customers say about iCoder: ***
"If you are like me you want to know RIGHT THEN if what you're billing is accurate, needs a modifier, & most importantly what the UCR is to assure you meet your cost of service! You get all of this @ your fingertips w/o taking 45 min thumbing through an ICD 9 or CPT book that's 10 inches thick! Get rid of your books & have it all in ONE app!" by bfrensley
"Quick, accurate, intuitive and easy to use. I especially like the ability to create my "favorites" list for faster reference. Worth every penny!"
GPCI, RVU and Anesthesia Base Units
Select your GPCI location to see RVU values specific to your location.
See the 15 codes before and after the code you're looking for.
Use the anesthesia fee calculator to quickly and easily see anesthesia fees for your services.
Keep a list of your favorite codes with as many folders as you want, using iCoder 2017,2018? Bring all your favorites to iCoder 2020 with the touch of a button and instantly see the differences between the payment rates.
Don't like the name of a CPT code? Change it! with the nickname feature.
- Complete 2020 AMA database of all CPT-4 ® Codes.
- CMS' HCPCS codes.
- See all new and revised codes in a single view
- 2020 RVU Values, including Work, Facility PE, Non-Facility PE and MP
- Facility Rate and Non-Facility Rate
- Anesthesia Fee Calculator
- Anesthesia Cross Coding
- Displays closest codes to the one you've selected, allowing you to easily select the right code
- Allows you to select your GPCI locality
- Create a list of your favorite codes and create unlimited folders
- Backup and Restore favorites among your devices using iCloud, backward compatible with all previous iCoder versions so you can transfer your favorites from last year’s app.
- Display of RVU values for each code and get notifications when RVU changes
- CMS indicators such as PC/TC, Assistant at surgery and more
- CMS Modifier indicators such as MOD 51, Mod 50, Mod 62 and Mod 66
- Musculoskeletal browser allows you to visually browse the complete musculoskeletal surgery section of the CPT ®.
- Search for CPT ®, ICD10 or HCPCS from the same screen
- CPT® Legend information, including:
- New code
- Revised code
- Add-on code
- FDA approval pending
- Moderate sedation
- Modifier 51 exempt
- ICD9/ICD10 Legend information including:
- Cross coding between ICD9-ICD10 codes
- Export any code to a PDF and share with others
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
- 15.6 MB
- Update Date:
- StarInix Corporation
Safe to Download