Gameplay gets deeper with each Champion you unlock. Master formation strategy to complete hundreds of adventures in a fantasy world based on official Wizards of the Coast D&D books like Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, Tomb of Annihilation, and Curse of Strahd.
Unlock Renowned Champions
Collect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Mastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure. Each Champion's abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
Explore the Forgotten Realms
Take your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure.
The game is updated regularly with limited-time events. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player's collection.
Your adventure continues even when you're not playing. Set-up your perfect formation and let your Champions battle monsters to earn gold until you return.
Choose to unlock the Champion you want if you missed their limited-time event.
Revisit and replay your favourite adventures with new challenging restrictions for even greater rewards.
For more information on Premium Purchases, please visit http://help.idlechampions.com/?page=privacy
© 2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC. All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realm, Forgotten Realms, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. The characters Arkhan and Chango are trademarks of 3:59, Inc. and are used with permission. © 2020 3:59, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Add the text "XP" to the modron XP bar
- Added a display "Calculating" on instances while the background is running.
- If you click on the core button and it is empty it now pops up the select a core widget.
- Added tooltips to core preview.
- Updated the description of Delina's ultimate ability to make its effect more clear
- Nova's Discovery description now list's the current targets.
- Added two new adventures in the Waterdeep: Dragon Heist campaign. Both adventures come with one variant which is playable in all three patrons.
- Added data for the Founder's Day event, starting today at noon PDT. You will be able to recruit Freely, the Halfling Bard/Warlock, in addition to previous years' Champions Walnut and Deekin.
- Added data for the Midsummer event, starting today at noon PDT. You will be able to recruit Beadle & Grimm, two powerful Champions in one, in addition to previous years' Champions Xander and Shandie.
- Fixed Street Wars buff box persisting
- Fixed Never Split the Party placing newly purchased Champions in the formation
- Fixed Form Ranks variant when using a Patron
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused offline progress to freeze.
- Fixed the alignment of the auto progress circles arrows and numbers on the instance preview screen
- Green auto progress circle doesn't appear correctly at higher resolutions?
- Fixed familiars from a party that was just used being unavailable if that party is at the map
- Fixed additional champions not showing on the bench until seat 2 is purchased.
- Fixed an issue where reset failed when the background party resets before your current party.
- Fixed an issue where If you hover the rewards on the adventure description of split the party it talks about divine favor.
- Fixed an issue where SoftResetReminderDialog mentioned divine favor on split the party adventure
- Fixed the strong core buff that read "No Description"
- Fixed tooltips of the automation core ending up duplicated.
- Fixed tooltips for the favor you will get for completing split the party on the adventure details dialog show for the previous adventure you had active.
- Fixed masking issues on the chest open dialog if opened from the modron dialog
- Fixed an off by one error preventing buying component upgrades with the exact amount
- Fixed disabled formations still picking specializations
- Fixed when you scroll the Modron FAQ it scrolls the grid area behind it
- Fixed exception on load causing offline progress to get stuck
- Fixed Briv being able to skip the party past removal areas on Spilt the Party
- Fixed sometimes opening modron chests results in the icons on the multi-open screen being off to the right
- Fixed Dinosuar Racing failing immediately.
- Fixed a set of variant rules not working correctly
- Fixed Beadle & Grimm not being available for certain game rules (Patron rules)
- Fixed collection item layout breaking sometimes when graphics aren't preloaded
- Freely's Unlucky For Them bonus now properly displaying in the description of Luck of Yondalla
- Made it impossible to receive multiple "You have a new response to your support ticket waiting to be read!" notifications about the same support ticket in the same session.
- Fixed escorts getting removed from the formation and blocking slots
- Added two new adventures to the Descent into Avernus campaign, including one variant each which can be attempted with all three existing patrons.
- Fixed Briv's Unnatural Haste double awarding loot on the client side
- Fixed Hero's Entourage variant not removing Champions when Minsc is moved
- Fixed Split the Party not removing restriction overlays from Champions
- Fixed Form Ranks not checking variant restrictions properly
- Fixed Offline Progress credit for Patron Challenges and Freely's Adventurous Tale
- Fixed an error causing users to not be able to load the game on a certain adventure
- Nova's Discovery description now lists the current targets.
- Purchasing chests for gems/event tokens now re-selects the same quantity after buying.
- Various bug fixes.
- 281.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Codename Entertainment
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it