Vocabulary/Flashcard training tool for:
- Greek (first 300 words with audio)
- Biblical Hebrew (first 300 words with audio)
- Latin (extracted from the Summa Theologiae)
- Create your own lists through the website http://vocab.idoms.org/
- Many parameters are adjustable
- A brief summary after each exercise
- You can create your own custom lists from the words in the App
- Optionally practice both ways
I wrote this program because of my own need to train my vocabulary. What I find most important is a combination of repetition and automatic progress. This App tries to achieve that. With the use of a point system. The App registers how well you know a word. If you know a word good enough, it will only ask it once in a while for the sake of repetition. When a word is classified as known, a new word is added to the next exercise.
A lot of the parameters of the App are adjustable, and this makes it a very flexible flashcard application.
The first 50 words are for free to test the App, after that vocabulary sets can be purchased using In-App purchases. The revenue I use to pay towards my development cost such as Developer License etc.
Please be aware that you need to use the restore purchase function if you want to use the App on multiple devices. This is for free (you will never be charged twice for the same list) and the button can be found at the bottom of the list with vocabulary sets.
The Apple Watch version is upgraded to the newer WatchOS release.
- 33.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Order of Preachers (Dominicans)
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it