iDOS turns your device right into a powerful DOS gaming PC, with modern game control to make your old favorites as playable as possible.
You can also use iDOS for non-gaming purposes, such as word processing, casual programming. Apps in the DOS days are often simpler and surprisingly productive.
iDOS provides a PC compatible on-screen keyboard with carefully designed layouts for different devices and orientations. The keyboard has a sliding control in landscape mode so that you can keep it from covering critical part of the screen.
Bluetooth keyboard is fully supported on iOS 14+.
iDOS provides a virtual gamepad with key bindings that are fairly common in DOS games. You can customize the bindings. The DPAD works in 8-axis way. It can also be toggled into a joystick.
External bluetooth game controllers are supported. Make sure your game controller is connected (System Settings->Bluetooth). To customize button bindings, go to iDOS in landscape mode, tap on bluetooth icon on the auto-hiding top bar.
The screen area serves as a trackpad for moving mouse pointer.
Tap on the screen for left click. If direct touch is enabled, the mouse pointer will move to where you tap.
Hold one finger on the screen, and tap with another finger for right click.
On-screen mouse buttons are also provided for your convenience.
Bluetooth mouse are fully supported on iOS 14+.
- Visit https://litchie.com/dospad for more information
- Send email to email@example.com
- Follow the developer on Twitter: https://twitter.com/litchiedev
- iDOS is open source, report issue on https://github.com/litchie/dospad
- bug fixes
- mouse support: add direct touch mode
- fix bluetooth keyboard stop working in multitasking
- add pixelated scaling option
- add auto reopen last package option
- other fixes
- Add Settings option to disable tap as click
- Add mt32emu (You need to hear it to believe it)
- Sliding landscape keyboard/gamepad
- auto increase drive letter when mounting
- bug fixes
- New UI
- New gamepad, you can customize the button binding right within the app.
You can bind buttons to keys or text commands, including the dpad.
This makes it really handy for playing text adventure games.
- Better keyboard layout.
- 8 axis dpad
- hide homebar indicator on iPad
- Support external bluetooth keyboard (Text input only).
You can use Command-1, Command-2 .. for function keys.
- Fix layout issues in different screen sizes
- Add bluetooth mouse support
- fix ios 9 compatibility (crash)
- fix keyboard ctrl key problem
- disable landscape mode on iPhone (temporary)
- 9.8 MB
- Update Date:
- 潮激 李
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it