Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
This app is free to download, and supported by advertisements. You can use it for free as long as you like. It is possible to remove the advertisement for a fee, which will also enable additional features.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Track your goals: After entering your personal goals, you can use the week report to see your trends.
9. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
1. No more advertisement.
2. A much larger food database.
3. The ability to e-mail yourself a copy of the diary.
4. More configuration options, including the ability to enter up to 8 separate meals a day.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
The app is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade, we offer a one time payment option, and an auto-renewing subscription option: Renews every three months
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read our full Terms of Service at http://www.ieatbetter.com/terms.html
- 102.6 MB
- Update Date:
- My Daily Bits LLC
Safe to Download