* Maintenance team to easily create, find, and assign mobile work orders
* Mobile apps driven follow ups on preventive maintenance routines
* Document safety and compliance audit inspections
* Get Management KPIs to keep high level visibility across the plants
* Sync all maintenance activity in SAP ERP, no manual efforts
* Integrated IIOT devices to get real-time predictive notifications
Maintenance Execution information recording
- Maintenance team can plan and Document work orders on a mobile app/ tablet/ desktop
- Capture images and voice notes and attach documents related to workorder
- Record time spent on order by mobile app timer
- Directly scan parts to consume on order
- Check all prior work history of any machine, including parts used, incidents, planned services
- Team calendar so all plant maintenance team knows what's upcoming for them.
- Plant App interface to record condition inspection reports with signature, images, voice notes
Store / parts management
- App provide option to create parts demand easily
- Get email reports on parts consumption and low parts
- Setup low parts threshold to avoid delay of maintenance by not having parts
- critical parts get email/ app notification when parts low in quantity
- Automatically generate purchase request when parts low
- Receive email reports to stay informed on any changes
- Receive overall productivity KPIs across lines/ plants
- TPM Goal, OEE, MTTR, MTBF, Breakdown
- Power BI custom reports to track goal oriented reports
Ready to use Communication integrations
- Connected to Microsoft Office 365 email
- Microsoft teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Google Gsuite, Google Drive, gmail
- Slack, Zoom, Cisco WebEx, Teams
SAP ERP Integration
- Create PM notifications, sync order details, parts consumption
- Create purchase request, inventory sync
- Custom workflow setup
OPC/ PLCs integration
- Integration to Production dashboards
- Connects to MRO, MES systems
- Calculate real-time OEE KPIs
Achieve digital transformation and highest TPM rating for your plant, by use of cloud apps driven maintenance strategy.
Connected IOT devices automatically trigger notifications, create plant maintenance request in SAP and start MicrosoftTeams meeting in your team calendar. Document all life cycle of such events for auto tune up of maintenance strategy.
About iFactory App
iFactory is #1, Industry 4.0 maintenance management app software. Our technology is built in the cloud and relies on mobile phones to collect the information compared to expensive hardware requiring time consuming installations. JRS Innovation LLC, provides inspection, maintenance Software across the industries with 1M+ app downloads and millions of inspection WorkOrder created on our platforms, you're in good hands.
Get started now, and join over 10,000+ maintenance teams who every day trust our app to run lean operations.
-Sign up for construction enterprise Plan or construction enterprise Plus Plan account through the HVI app which will renew monthly.
-If you choose to upgrade you will get the two week free trial period.. During the free trial period you are able to use whole maintenance and management system.
-The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew has been turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
-Your iTunes account will be automatically charged within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period, you will be charged for one month at a time.
Monthly price (Small Team):
US 199.99 USD
Monthly price (Standard Plan):
US 399.99 USD
Monthly price (Enterprise Plan):
US 899.99 USD
- 219.6 MB
- Update Date:
- JRS Innovation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it