- Local encrypted database
- Application level remote wipe
- Client-side password protection
- Keyboard Cache protection
iForm brings business grade, offline data collection to iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches. Utilized by 3 of the top 10 hotel brands in the world, the largest hospital in the US, the US Government, top franchises, amusement parks, and hundreds of small/mid size businesses, iForm helps you increase productivity, reduce costs, and reduce paper use.
Conduct surveys, inspections, walk-throughs, work-orders, audits, tasks, research studies and clinical trials easily and cost effectively on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
Using the iFormBuilder web interface, users can create business grade forms that will work seamlessly across all supported devices. Data views give you the flexibility to see your data in a variety of outputs including Map View, HTML View, PDF View and Excel View. Data feeds (XML, JSON, XLS, RSS, ATOM) offer seamless integration with your back-end systems.
The iFormBuilder platform gives you the power to turn your mobile device into an enterprise grade data collection tool.
-Quick turn-around with over-the-air form distribution
-Real time data upload
-Offline data collection (out of service, no wifi)
-Ensures accurate data capture and eliminates redundancy
-Immediately communicate changes and updates to your mobile workforce with server assignment and client-to-client assignment
-Maximum security (being used by HIPAA and FISMA regulated projects)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: **Please upload all records before installing this update***
-Smart Table Search Text Fields
- Fixed an issue where deselecting an option in a Pick List, Select, Assign-To and Smart Table wasn't retained when saving a record.
- With Dynamic Page Attributes, the user can set an order for how they wish the Location priority to show. For example, created_location, modified_location, etc.
- Through the Dynamic Page Attributes tab in the form builder, you can now disable the Delete All Records option for a particular form.
- Added the ability to decide between 12-hour and 24-hour time format. PLEASE NOTE: This is done from the Form Builder using Dynamic Attributes.
- Added new Built-In Functions for forms:
iformbuilder.formName - This will display the current table name of the form the user is in.
iformbuilder.formLabel - This will display the current form label of the form the user is in.
iformbuilder.parentFormName - Returns the name of the parent form or null if no parent.
iformbuilder.parentFormLabel - Returns the label of the parent form or null if no parent.
iformbuilder.parentElementName - Returns the data-column-name of the Subform element or null if no parent.
- Currently, when you delete a record from the lookup table it does not get deleted off the device. With the 8.34 release, when a record is deleted from the lookup table on the server, that record is also deleted from the table on the device during the next successful sync.
- Smart Table Search: The Drawing and Image elements are now supported (as a return value only).
- 80.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Zerion Software
Safe to Download